News Sheamus out with an injury

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Legend
Sheamus ✔ @WWESheamus
Follow
Here we go, wish me luck! [HASHTAG]#undertheknife[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#repairthebod[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#asslikekim[/HASHTAG]
8:08 AM - 20 Nov 2014
Explains a lot

Get healthy, hoss.

During WWE Main Event on WWE Network, Michael Cole provided an update from Dr. Amann on Sheamus' condition. The CelticWarriorsuffered a left cervical neurapraxia (stinger in arm), bone spurring, narrowing of the spinal canal (spinal stenosis) and narrowing of the nerve canals (neuroforaminal) along with nerve compression in his neck. Sheamus will not be able to compete this Sunday at Survivor Series.

• Agree
Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Nobody

The Beast
Banned
Yeah, I assumed it had to be for real. Rowan is probably the only "holy shit" person to replace him with, and that moment is now over with. I wonder how long dude is out for, that's quite the list.

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Legend
Yeah, I assumed it had to be for real. Rowan is probably the only "holy shit" person to replace him with, and that moment is now over with. I wonder how long dude is out for, that's quite the list.
I think it's the same surgery that Bryan had. So he could be out for about half a year to nine months if all goes well. Or longer if there is complications

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Legend
So much about my theory of Sheamus possibly being involved in the ME at SS and costing Team Cena the win. Oh well...

Plus, I thought this was a kayfabe injury. But either way...

Get well soon, Celtic Warrior!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Legend
So does anyone know the exact specifics of the injury yet? Or is it still just some like nerve damage and bone spurs in the arm that he needed that surgery that D-Bry had most recently.

or Log in using