Welcome to the official sign up for the PS4 WWE 2K18 league this year, otherwise known as Precision Wrestling/Saturday Night Precision. This should be the first place you go if you're looking to join the league, here's all the stuff you should know.
- This league is 100% CAW (Created Wrestler) based. When you play your matches in the league, you must use a CAW version of your unique, original character, not a real-life wrestler, whether or not they’re in the game.
Stats and Abilities
- Your CAW overall must be 90 or below.
- Reversal stat must be 85.
- Momentum stat limit is 80.
- Stamina Recovery stat limit is 85.
- Pin Escape stat must be 80.
- No other stat can be under 60.
- All stats must be realistic to your CAW.
- You must use 1 LVL 3, 2 LVL 2 and 3 LVL 1 abilities only. No more, no less.
- Dirty Pin is allowed if you are a Heel.
- Comeback is allowed only if you're a face
- Ring Escape LVL 3 is allowed but you aren't allowed to abuse it.
- You can only use Resiliency at LVL 1 or 3.
- You can use any skills you want as long as they are realistic to your CAW.
- Hit Point Ratio - Noting above 30% and nothing under 20%.
- Move-set must be realistic to your CAW.
- Each character is allowed a unique finisher. This means that no two people should have the same finisher. To see which finishers have already been claimed, go here: Roster - Champions - Stats (17/18)
- If you are bringing back an existing character from 2K17, you are allowed to have the rights to your finisher that you previously used last year.
- Your in-ring and ringside finisher(s) should be the same.
- The Super Heavyweight class is allowed, however, you’re only allowed to have three reversals.
- Leverage Pin is only allowed as a reversal.
- A submission finisher may only be used to end a match if there have been at least 3 total finishers/OMG Moments in the match.
- You can use normal submissions to wear down an opponent, but not to end a match.
- You cannot pin your opponent immediately after any submission move.
- No spamming of moves (i.e. repeating one or very few moves throughout the match and doing little else).
- No stalling (waiting deliberately before hitting a move to prevent your opponent from reversing it) for any period of time.
Tag Team Matches
- You can only enter the ring when you aren't the legal man in order to break up a pin.
- You must otherwise stay in your corner when you aren't the legal man.
- If attempting to break up/ensure a pin, you must wait until after a finisher is hit before entering the ring.
- There may come times when disagreements are had in the OOC thread, and this is inevitable and perfectly acceptable.
- Back-and-forth discussions about disagreements should stay in the OOC thread (as opposed to the match card, results or especially promo threads), which is where they will be moved to should they get underway, and they should stay on the topic of the league.
- Discussions/debates should never involve insults or personal attacks of any kind unless they are of a sort that the recipient says they are comfortable with. Arguments like this (or ones which go off topic) are unnecessary in the OOC thread and should be moved to a PM if they must continue.
- If you are booked for a match that you can’t complete, you must inform a member of Creative and your opponent (ideally through your match PM) of this as far in advance as possible. Anyone who no-shows without saying anything in advance will receive a strike.
How To Get Booked
- Every Sunday night the “I Want A Match” thread will be opened, asking who wants a match for the following weekend. Sign up in that thread, using the template, to get a match.
- The thread will be open from Sunday, after the previous weeks' results thread goes up, until Monday/Tuesday night.
- On Monday/Tuesday night, the sign-up thread will be locked and Creative will create a match card for the week.
- Results should go up on Saturdays.
- Do not jump into someone’s promo thread without asking them first (ask them via PM).
- Do not post OOC comments in people’s threads - this is what the OOC thread is for.
- If you want to give someone feedback on their promo, leave it in the OOC thread and not their promo thread.
- Champions will need to defend their titles at least once per month. The World Heavyweight Champion will defend their championship at each PPV, unless said otherwise.
- Championships can be defended on any show depending on the circumstances.
- Champions who lose their championships will receive an automatic rematch because we are focusing on storylines and creating a great story, however, the competitive basis is still there.
- You cannot drop the Intercontinental Championship in order to have a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.
- Only one singles championship can be held by one character at a time.
- It is advised to record and upload your league matches. You don't have to, but you can if you want. It makes storytelling a lot better when others can actually see the match you had.
- The arena we will be using for this league is the NXT Arena as custom arenas do not work online currently.
- If you have your match recorded and uploaded, post it in your match PM so it can be included in the Results thread for everyone to see.
- Joining the league as a manager is allowed, however, you must already have somebody to manage before joining. You will also be required to do a much more impressive sign-up, as you are not a competitor.
- If you have a manager, you are still required to be involved in the promo. Your manager can't do all of the work for you.
- Should an established manager find him/herself without somebody to manage, they are allowed to seek a new “client”.
- The last move of a match must always be a finisher unless another finish is agreed by all participants.
- Your opponent must have at least one orange-health body part before you may go for a pin, even if you’ve hit a finisher.
- If you want a stipulation in a match, ask a member of Creative first before writing a promo around the stipulation being added to your match.
- Make your movesets realistic. Don't set every move as a finishing move and don’t generally go over the top. Big guys shouldn't be doing 450 splashes and small guys shouldn't be doing Muscle Busters.
- If in a Steel Cage Match, you may only attempt to escape/pin after hitting a finisher. The door opening OMG is not allowed in Steel Cage Matches unless agreed on by all participants beforehand, as it gives the win automatically.
- You must allow a pin attempt to be made after a finisher is hit, don’t reverse the pin.
- If you break any of the rules listed above, you will receive a strike.
Strike 1 - You will not compete on the next week’s card.
Strike 2 - You will be banned for 2 weeks.
Strike 3 - You will be banned from the league for a month.
Strike 4 - Permanent ban.
- Any strike can be appealed reasonably, but “that shouldn’t be a rule” isn’t a valid appeal. It’s your job to know the rules and if you don’t agree with any of them, you should question them before breaking them.
- Also, not all rule breaks will necessarily lead to a strike (e.g. someone having too many unrealistic/overpowered moves in their moveset might just be asked to change the moves and redo their match), but this is at Creative’s discretion as any rule break can lead to a strike if Creative decide that this is appropriate.
- Your sign-up should be an introduction to your character, it doesn’t need to be anything more.
- Creative will comment back on all signups to let you know whether or not you are accepted into the league.
- You can claim two finishers in your signup. You cannot use a finisher that is claimed by someone else as your finisher or elsewhere in your moveset. The claimed finishers list will be here Roster - Champions - Stats (17/18)
- You aren't required to upload your CAW on Community Creations before signing up, however, it is advised to do so. Use the tags of WWEF and Precision, so it can be found more easily.
Tag Sanic , Geek773 . and Skywalker in your post
Sanic Geek773 Skywalker
PSN ID: francophile13
Character Name: Jack Rogue
Entrance Theme: The Crazy Ones - Stellar Revival
Gimmick/Backstory: Happy-go-lucky fan favorite.
Finishers: Superkick 4, Muta Lock
Jack: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Jack Rogue. I had a think while Precision took its second season break about whether I should even return for Season Three, whether I should retire. After all, my body has endured a fall from Hell In A Cell and brutal No Holds Barred, Ladder and Buried Alive matches. My mind has been battered, confused and exploited so that sometimes I feel like I live on a mental health knife edge, teetering on the verge of a fall back into psychosis. But in spite of all that, through all of your love and support I have become the best pro wrestler in the world on my day, yet without the credentials to prove it. So I will be back for Season Three, and I’m gunning for the World Heavyweight Championship. I will cap off my career, win that title and use it to redeem myself morally, by defending Precision from all who threaten it with evil, cowardice, and disrespect. And if you stand between me and that goal, I will kick your head… clean off your shoulders.
That's roughly how long your sign up promo should be. It shouldn't be much longer than that and you need to stick to the point. This is a mini introduction, not a life story. Once you sign up and have been accepted you can cut promos describing your character in more depth.
Please consider signing up, and enjoy!
Last edited by a moderator: