Site Updates 19/2/15

Jonathan

Legend
Legend
That one works but the app is laggy as fuck, Opera was so much smoother. Should I try the full version of Opera, IDK what the difference is

Solidus

I need scissors
Chairman
Making credits more "valuable" is just a way of making buying credits viable to milk money from people, just sayin'.
$1k credit is down to $7 from $10.
Definitely not milking money. I could place ads for registered members (actually removed ALL ads for members some time ago) and plaster premium membership notifications all over the place, but hey, no milk here. :bodallas:

Reactions: A.M.F

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The IIconics
Definitely not milking money. I could place ads for registered members (actually removed ALL ads for members some time ago) and plaster premium membership notifications all over the place, but hey, no milk here. :bodallas:
You should do all of that and put the price back up to $10.. fuck the criticism.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Legend
If I'm being completely honest I don't think anyone will be buying credits until there is something worthwhile in the shop, some of that stuff is completely useless (especially to legends) IMO.

Shadow

Future Endeavoured
Banned
I wonder what on earth you're talking about.:jeritroll:

• Applause
Reactions: Solidus

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Legend
That's the point, some people can't buy legend. (just saw this)
Lol :emoji_slight_smile: s'all good was just voicing my opinion.. The most upside is with the username change but I believe I saw it was only for a month I think a permanent change would be better suited for the shop.

Do you have other things for the shop coming or did you perhaps need ideas?

or Log in using