So Reby Sky wants da wood

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Danielson, Jul 25, 2015.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Haven't responded yet, playing it hard to get. Feel bad hardy is gonna lose his chick to another dude again

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Whacha gonna do when Danny steals your girl, brother?!

3. These are some high quality threads you've been making lately Danielson, really proud of it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. I wouldn't want any woman that Matt Hardy has already dipped his wick into.

5. I'm not picky

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. She succeeds in what I have failed in. Good game. Good... Game.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Lockard one of those neckbeards that loses interest in his weekly dream girl when he finds out they aren't virgins

• Zing! Zing! x 1
  8. Sounds like you're describing your own experiences and thought processes to me. :pity2:

I am a proud neckbeard though, I've give you that. :ko:

9. nah I just know the type. I've had friends stop taking to chicks because they found out about someone she had fucked before they even met lol.

I can see where they are coming from but still. nobody likes to think about how much dick their girl ran through before she got to you

10. I never think about it.

11. It motivates me more.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Does anybody really care about Reby Sky besides Matt Hardy?

13. Practice makes perfect. @Senhor Perfect

14. Not sure if srs but if a girl ever wants ur nuts I'll be interested because the chances are sliiiiim

:pipebomb:

15. Ouch, that one hurt. Guess you would have to be interested in my sexual life considering yours is non-existent.

16. Don't talk about your mother like that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Damn now I got da Bella twins fav and ReTweetin my shit. Options my dudes

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Danny, you sly devil

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted