Something I picked up within seconds of scanning this forum.

Zakalwe

Jobber
Jobber
Women in wrestling are not rated by their prowess in the ring but on how 'hot' or 'cute' they are.

There are no threads - that I've seen about how 'hot' or 'buff' male wrestlers are, but this forum is:

FULL - Who turns you on
OF - Who's the cutest woman on the roster?
THREADS - Lacey's Ass
ABOUT - Trish Stratus, perfect women
HOW - My Bae, My Amazon, My Goddess...Charlotte...
HOT - Who's the hottest woman on the roster?
WOMEN - Charlotte is hot
WRESTLERS - Motorboat
ARE - Hottest Women in Wrestling Play Off: Beth Phoenix vs Dawn Marie

What gives guys? Can't we appreciate these athletes for their skill in the ring? Or is it all about tits and ass?

Jeffry Fucking Mason

WWEF President & Outlaw Admin
LDW Management
What gives guys? Can't we appreciate these athletes for their skill in the ring? Or is it all about tits and ass?
Why not both? :hhh2:

First off, welcome to the forum. Would like to say that the timing of this topic being made is quite strange. If you look in the chat (bar at the bottom if on PC, somewhere else on mobile) we came to the decision just a couple nights ago after NXT to remove the section, and were just discussing what exactly to do with it this morning. Had you joined a day later, you probably wouldn't have even know we ever had a Women of Wrestling section (unless of course you are a troll/sockpuppet account, who is just making this thread to mock the decision in a passive aggressive way, perhaps a recently banned member, and if that's the case I'm sure those with the powers will be taking care of it very soon and you can fuck off because you were banned for good reason. And of course if that's not the case, obviously ignore everything I just said within these parentheses lol) Either way, I believe it's probably for the best that going forward, people are more than willing to discuss women's wrestling, but there's really no need for them to have their own section that is just mostly filled with horny dudes from the past. If you would like to discuss women's wrestling, feel free to do so in whichever section best suits the discussion you wish to have (General WWE for Women's Tag Team Championships, US Promotions if you wanna talk about how incredible the Rosemary character is, International if something cool happened in STARDOM, etc). Thanks for joining the site, and enjoy your stay here. Feel free to ask anything else, plenty of friendly and helpful people around this place

Reactions: Zakalwe

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Well I moved this one thread to the General WWE section since the topic is still being discussed and it's really against the former section.

I guess maybe one of the reasons that my talks about the men is a bit different is that I never just talk about how hot they are. More often than not, the guys I find attractive are also really good wrestlers. Chad Gable is probably a really good example of that. Drake Maverick/ Spud is another. I think with both of them, I first became fans because I think they are excellent wrestlers and that can be attractive in itself.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

WWEF President & Outlaw Admin
LDW Management
Well I moved this one thread to the General WWE section since the topic is still being discussed and it's really against the former section.

I guess maybe one of the reasons that my talks about the men is a bit different is that I never just talk about how hot they are. More often than not, the guys I find attractive are also really good wrestlers. Chad Gable is probably a really good example of that. Drake Maverick/ Spud is another. I think with both of them, I first became fans because I think they are excellent wrestlers and that can be attractive in itself.
I get that. Rosemary comes to mind for me as far as wrestlers I became attracted to because I thought they were good wrestlers first.

I shall make a note that you said something good about Joshi wrestling
I said IF. The only good thing about Joshi was back in the day in FMW when they had exploding no ropes electrified barbed wire matches :P

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
Women in wrestling are not rated by their prowess in the ring but on how 'hot' or 'cute' they are.

There are no threads - that I've seen about how 'hot' or 'buff' male wrestlers are, but this forum is:

FULL - Who turns you on
THREADS - Lacey's Ass
WOMEN - Charlotte is hot

You do understand Trish Stratus marketed herself off as a sex symbol when she first appeared in the WWF, do you? She managed Test & Albert during the Attitude Era and they were literally called "T & A." Trish used to appear in Muscle Mag Swimsuit Issues in the early 2000's. It's completely fair game to comment on her looks. As to the other comments about how "hot" women are: What you are doing is cherry-picking the threads. There are literally thousands of threads here and you were only able to find nine of 'em about "hot" women are. One of the threads about Charlotte was locked by then-administrator Solid Snake.

Seth and Kairi HoHo discuss Japanese women wrestlers in the Japanese section of the site but you never mentioned this in your post.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician

FULL - Who turns you on
THREADS - Lacey's Ass
WOMEN - Charlotte is hot
WRESTLERS - Motorboat

Def all tits and ass. I love full moon butts and want to put some barbecue sauce on those butts and howl like a ware wolf

or Log in using

Latest Discussions