Southpaw Regional Wrestling: Season 2

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Prince Bálor, Aug 18, 2017.

1. One of the greatest things WWE have ever produced is back. Check it out, it's absolutely great!

• Like Like x 2
  2. so absolutely awesome! Now i'm just sad i finished it all :emoji_slight_frown:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm not a fan of season 2.
    The first season was something I absolutely enjoyed because they made a perfect parody of what territory wrestling looked like a couple of decades ago. The characters were great, everything made sense and all the characters had a great chemistry. Every character from season 1 was like a exaggerated version of a wrestler you could find from that era, and the way they promoted the Lethal Leap Year, watching every episode from season 1, it's like watching each week an episode of a weekly show where they did the build up for that great show. They put so much heart and thought into it, you could feel a fan of territory wresting produced the episodes.

Season 2 is like "Let's dress the people from the roster 80s style just to laugh how ridiculous they look and that's it"

I'm actually disappointed by it. The only good thing about season 2 were the Butchers, the only guys who made me laugh. Season 2 sucks

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I loved it as a Prequel. The new characters I enjoy and it does feel just like the 80's for characters.

5. I don't think season 2 was bad, but it certainly didn't meet up to season one. I felt like with season 2 was more forced, which is sad to say considering how free season 1 felt

6. That's the right word, forced. They focused more on "let us all dress 80s style and laugh about it" than to do it like in season 1 where they autentically told a story like the commentators and wrestlers did in the territories during the 80s in a funny way

• Agree Agree x 1