Games Steam Summer Sale 2017

Discussion in 'Gaming & Media' started by Closed, Jun 22, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
  1. The Steam Summer sale just started. Currently it's hard to get on the site, but the sale looks decent from where I was standing anyway. Not like the crazy stuff I hear, but it looks good. Post the deals in this thread so people know about them.

2. Saints Row is having a decent sale right now. Looks good if you want to play those games

3. Styx: Master of Shadows - 5,99€ (80% off)

4. Some Decent deals there guys. The Wolf Among Us is 5,74€

5. She has it already.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. A few of the bigger titles are 50% off right now. Sniper Elite was I believe

7. I got it already for $20. lol I just got Depth and Insurgency though.

8. Oops I didn't see that you were told lol

9. Any suggestions on any interesting titles I should get for $10 or less?

I prefer RPGs but am open to other fun games.

10. Can't get on the site. I'll just wait a couple days.

11. I had issues but was able to get a few games. Probably best to try again later in the evening. First day is always rough.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. What games do you play now?

13. Me and Soli got these:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. This looks interesting :

15. @Just Kitten You might like this. It is under $10 and a RPG of sorts

16. Sims 3 is only $5 lol

17. $2 for a classic

18. Dragon Ball is 50% off

19. Going to pick up Portal 2 for $2.. Final Fantasy 7 for $6 (because the emulator version sucks and I don't feel like playing it on my PS3 all the time).. Torchlight 2 for $5.. The Room and The Room 2 for $1.25 each.. Trine 2: Complete Story for $3.. Spelunky for $2.25.. Shadowgate (2014) for $2.25 (Loved the NES version!).. Evoland for $5.. The Cave for $5..

I'm trying to find some mystery solving games too... ones where you like go through a house and find clues then try and solve the mystery.

• Like Like x 1