34 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Fastlane 2019.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of March 2019. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand, and male wrestlers will not be penalized for missing Evolution. Events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 12 events - Daniel Bryan
- 6 events - Nia Jax
- 4 events - Kofi Kingston, Baron Corbin
- 3 events - Shane, Miz, Banks, Bayley, Mandy, Tamina, Lashley, Joe
- 2 events - The Usos
- 1 event - Asuka, The Bar, The Revival, Ricochet, Black, Roode, Gable, Truth, Rey, Andrade, Owens, Ali, Lynch, Flair, McIntyre, The Shield
- 18 events - Braun Strowman
- 8 events - Ronda Rousey
- 5 events - Carmella
- 4 events - Finn Balor
- 3 events - Ruby, Orton, Styles
- 2 events - IIconics, Morgan, Naomi, Logan, Sonya, Jeff Hardy
- 1 event - Lio Rush
Daniel Bryan now leads all active streaks with 12 events, but there is a caveat. Bryan missed the Crown Jewel show in November 2018, and the first 7 events of his streak came before that one. I do not count the shows from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia because I do not know how to create a proper eligibility list (for example, is Sami Zayn eligible to compete?). But for those readers who think those events should be counted and all males are eligible, then Nia Jax would lead all active streaks with 6 consecutive events.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?