Summerslam Summerslam Bingo!

Discussion in 'PPV's & Specials' started by The Reagmaster, Jul 23, 2017.

1. It worked quite well...
    upload_2017-7-24_4-49-53.png
    Ladies, Gentleman, Beavers, Cats, Snakes & Lavender Haze! Welcome to the thread that shows that I haven't got one original bone in my whole body. The Summerslam Bingo. It will nearly the exact same as wrestlemania bingo so let's just c&p some stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry, Green Ranger. I dnt think I can. Not sure I can watch the PPV's Live.

5. Is it a "Play while u watch the Live PPV"?

6. You can sign me up. Sounds fun af

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sure, count me in. I lived with my great grandma for a few years, and if you have to learn bingo from anyone, it's old ladies

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I'm in, what's my number?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cool, I'm in.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Unfortunately, I probably won't be watching live this year, so I'll give someone else a chance to win this time (I would have won again)

• Like Like x 1
  12. I would have won if tbe SD Live women's match wasn't second last....

13. I'll do this again.

I actually didn't even check my bingo card for Mania... but I do remember waking up the neigbourhood when the Hardy Boyz came out.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. That sounds like fun, I'll do it

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah I'm in, I probably wont watch summerslam so it may all be null and void but still XD

• Like Like x 1
  16. Is it too late to say I'm in? I'll be able to watch it now.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes it is.

It isn't but I felt like being a dick today so you're in :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Still not too late to join, Ladies and Gentleman...Saturday is the deadline and I'll start the cards with the people already signed up.

19. Doing the cards....on the 3rd one. wish me luck in doing all of them before summerslam. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. When it's twenty minutes to the show and you've only done 6 and 2 don't have pictures.....what to do, what to do.