Forum Game Summerween Trivia Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Go 2 Sleep!
Legend
As a heads up here are the categories and number of questions for each for the 31st question
Movie: 3
Book: 3
Video Game: 3
Music: 3
Personal: 3
The Personal Questions will be explained, but I hope you have been pay attention to what I have been posting because that will come into your favor for those questions. As well, everyone can answer these and each answer is one point. The Personal questions, which will be worth two points each!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Legend
If you look at the above edited post, anyone can win because each question is worth 1, the personal questions are 2, and the secret one is worth 3. So if played right you can win 24 points and take the game, but everyone has a chance to answer them.
I see...

Well...I guess I'm still in with a chance.

Seth

Go 2 Sleep!
Legend
Now, here is the August 31 series of questions. To reply to them, please use the spoiler tag with the category name and then post your answers there, thank you.
1: What reasoning did actor Robert Englund give for not returning as Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake?
2:Who voices Dr. Karl in the movie Slither?
3: In the movie Final Destination, there is a FBI agent Agent Sherk. Who is he named after?
1: What is Amontillado?
2: The Insane Clown Posse's Dark Carnival concept is heavily inspired by what book?
3: Who wrote The Necronomicon?
1: What was the Political Ideology explored in the game Bioshock?
2: What author and show heavily influenced the game Alan Wake?
3: Scissorman is from what video game series?
1: What band did the theme for A Nightmare on Elm Street III: The Dream Warriors?
2: He's Back, performed by Alice Cooper, is the theme to which Friday 13th movie?
3: The Misfits song Vivid Red was inspired by what Horror movie scene?
1: What was the name of the group of kids in the TV series Are You Afraid of the Dark?
2: Wes Craven appeared in which episode of The Twilight Zone?
3: Daniel Craig appeared in which episode of Tales from the Crypt?
1: What is my favorite Horror movie?
2: What is my favorite Horror Anime?
3: What is my favorite Horror Manga?
1: I was named after which Horror Icon?
2: What are the three genres of Horror I enjoy the most?
3: Why does each category have three questions?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Legend
Movie: No answers...

Book: No answers...

2. Stephen King...his name is actually the first words of spoken dialogue.

Music: No answers...

1. The Midnight Society...I think?

Personal: No answers...

Extra: No answers...

Seth

Go 2 Sleep!
Legend
2. Stephen King...his name is actually the first words of spoken dialogue.

1. The Midnight Society...I think?
I need the show's name as well in the video games, and your TV answer has to be a definite one. So is your answer definite?

Seth

Go 2 Sleep!
Legend
You know what...Fuck it...I'm out.
You, sir.... are too damn smart for me. I literally do not know the answers to any of these off the top of my head. Therefore, I am out as well. Someone c'mon and step up... Little Miss Who Little Miss Who Redolph! Redolph!
I thought you guys would do better especially since several of these answers can be found on this site, but whoa is me. If none of the others get answers correct then, Kevin is the winner with 13 and I will have all the answers filled out.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
I thought you guys would do better especially since several of these answers can be found on this site, but whoa is me. If none of the others get answers correct then, Kevin is the winner with 13 and I will have all the answers filled out.
If I would use Google I would ace them all.. but I don't feel right doing that.

Hopefully one of the others will be able to answer some of them.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Legend
I thought you guys would do better especially since several of these answers can be found on this site, but whoa is me.
I don't know dude...the earlier questions seemed
a little less...obscure.

Just saying.

I mean I could looked up the answers as well...
but I haven't for my earlier points...so I wasn't
going to do it now.

• Agree
Reactions: Just Kevin

Seth

Go 2 Sleep!
Legend

Hopefully one of the others will be able to answer some of them.
I expected people to use Google honestly, but your honesty is a true light shining in the bleakness of the abyss.
I don't know dude...the earlier questions seemed a little less...obscure. Just saying.

I mean I could looked up the answers as well...but I haven't for my earlier points...so I wasn't going to do it now.
They were just easy as they were meant to be easy to some degree, and several of the questions I have asked have been answered before through normal conversations and I even laid clues out in the questions that followed suit before. As well the may seem obscure to you, but are well know by me because Horror is my favorite genre and it is where I dwell at the most, you can say, so I didn't expect everyone to get all of these right.

Again, like said towards Kevin your honesty to keep the game fair is a shining light in the bleakness of the abyss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions