BurnITDown

Jobber
Jobber
WWE has lost it!
WTF is wrong with them?
Surely its not about money...
Braun Strowman and Aleister Black was just into stories and now universe is left half way why the fk Black attacked BigE.

For Braun: A title match was just on the cards.. but this is the reason they say for his release..

Seems months down we will only see one sinlge star: roman fighting himself alone like a shagger... thats it while everyone released and all other championships abandoned!
Good going f*rs.

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Legend
This is ridiculous Braun was a great thing to have.

And they just throw him away like common trash. They are not building they're not building their businesses they're are destroying it.

What idiots wwe are

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Braun was released because he obviously had too big of a contract and was not used enough to make up for it.
Right, but I also read that Vince didn’t feel that Braun is that special and worth it. I’m saying that he’s mobile, big, and strong. Which isn’t easy. Omas or whatever the fuck his name is can barely move it looks like and is boring. That other fuck with Apollo seems like the same story. Braun also has the reputation behind him: beating Roman reigns, bray Wyatt, Goldberg, and 5 men in 1 elimination chamber match. Idk, I just disagree with letting him go. Braun was good in the ring, big, and could talk decent.

Swing Car

The Sun Won't Shine Forever
Legend
Braun sucked outside of the Wyatt family and just came off a feud with Shane where he did it for brainlet pride or something.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions