The Backstage Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Contender
*Luis Alvarado is steaming in his locker room; he is seen rubbing his chest*
Luis Alvarado: It's been a week and my chest still hurts that man has legs of a Kangaroo. No need to dwell, since I was blinded by beauty and that beauty came from Ms. Vanessa York. Usually me losing is such a tragedy, but I can't help but feel glad when I think of her.
*Luis gets up and puts a towel on*
Luis Alvarado:How does the saying go "She makes me feel like spring has sprung" all I can think abou-
*Luis is interrupted by a knock at the door*
Luis Alvarado: Who is it!?
Thomas Drago: It's Thomas Drago.
Luis Alvarado: Go away!
Thomas Drago: But your intervi-
Luis Alvarado: I said GO!
*Thomas walks away, muffled sobbing can be heard*
Luis Alvarado: Anyway, time for some relaxation before my match.
*Luis lays down and enjoys some R&R*

Reactions: Emo

Randy Borton

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
*Camera pans to Borton in his locker room*

Borton: Night of Champions, the night where champions will be crowned. I, myself am in a triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship. I'm going to win that match and win the Intercontinental title. It will not be the night of champions but it will be the Night of Milkamania. Little El Chapo and bearded wild man, you better be ready.

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
Vanessa York walks up to Caleb Hayes' locker room door and knocks on it.
Vanessa: Caleb? I'm here to speak to you about your upcoming match for the Intercontinental Championship.
The door to Caleb's locker room cracks open slightly, just about enough for a person to walk through, and a wooden sign is seen coming out through the door.
The camera pans down to look at the sign that reads "Gone Fishin'...Close the door on your way out."
Vanessa does as the sign says, and closes the door before walking away.

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Contender
*Colton is walking around backstage with the Iron Man Championship in one hand, Vanessa York approaches Colton with a cameraman behind her*
Vanessa York: Colton, you defeated King Votan to become the 1st ever Iron Man Champion, what are your thoughts?
JJ Colton: *Looks at title* One door was closed on me, but a new one opened and I took advantage, I had another chance to show everyone what I'm capable of and that is winning the Iron Man championship, after losing the 1st round tournament match to Randy Borton, I decided to re evaluate myself, I told you and everyone that I will fix my mistakes and guess what, *Puts title on shoulder and taps on it* That's what I did tonight.
Vanessa York: Since you've won the Iron Man championship, what you're doing now is that you are going to defend it for the next three weeks against a superstar picked by the anonymous GM, if you win all three of your title defenses then you will get a chance to drop the Iron Man championship to get a title match against the new Intercontinental champion, Luis Alvarado.
JJ Colton: Wow, that's great. You know this title is really made for a person like me I don't mind defending a beautiful title like this every week. The only person that will beat me for a title like this is someone who really deserves it. But as of tonight, this championship belongs to me.
Vanessa York: Ok Colton, Congratulations on being the new Iron Man Champion and thank you for your time.
JJ Colton: No problem.
*Colton walks away to the locker room*

Trash Boat

Jobber
Jobber
*Tyson is walking down the corridor, dressed in jeans and a black Tyson Frost T-shirt. He looks distracted as Thomas Drake reluctantly walks up to him with a mic and a cameraman.*

Thomas: T-Tyson, how do you feel about your recent losing streak?

Tyson: Hmm? What? Sorry, I was a bit distracted, what did you ask me?

*Thomas steps back, surprised that Tyson didn't flip out.*

Thomas: I-I asked how do you feel about your recent losing streak?

Tyson: Oh, uh, yeah. A bit pissed off but also humbled. It's a new experience for me, being this bad at the start of the year. It's just one of those things, whether it's my opponent being better than me on those nights or me just being careless and not really giving it everything I've got. Either way, it's a learning experience.

*Thomas looks even more surprised when Tyson walks past him without an insult or anything.*

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Legend
*The Amazing H is backstage alone. Vanessa York runs up to him.*
Vanessa York: Hi H! How are you, no one has seen you all week?
The Amazing H: Yeah, I've just been busy... And stuff...
Vanessa York: Is this because of your match with Lukey?
The Amazing H: Maybe... Listen, I thought that it was finally my time, y'know? I've worked so hard for such a long period of time, this just felt right. This felt like it could finally happen, but it didn't... I'm not mad at Lukey or anything, he deserves the championship. He's a good friend and he proved that on the night when it mattered... He was the better man.
Vanessa York: Oh... I see...
The Amazing H: Yeah... I dunno. I'll be fine.
Vanessa York: So what's next for you?
The Amazing H: This week I face Jason Frost, right? My plan is to beat him and try to prove myself again.
Vanessa York: Are you sure you're ok?
The Amazing H: Yeah, I'm good.
*The Amazing H puts his hand on Vanessa's shoulder.*
The Amazing H: I'll see you around...
*The Amazing H walks away. Vanessa frowns.*

LukeTheGreatFTW

The Artiste
Contender
Thomas Drago: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, The World Heavyweight Champion, Lukey.
*The camera pans to Luke and then fits him and Thomas into the shot*
Thomas Drago: Last week, one of the biggest upsets I've seen in awhile happened. You were pinned one.....two.....three on the mat by Ben Song. I need to get your thoughts on this.
Lukey: I'm still very annoyed. He could've been down and out but the ref was so fragile that night. I think he fainted. I had Ben beat, everyone seen it. I pinned him for about a couple of seconds.
*A Replay of the incident is shown*
Lukey: It just wasn't my night you know? I'll be the first to admit he was the better man that night. However that night is gone. It's a new day. As for it being a quote on quote "upset" I wouldn't say that now. Ya know why? Because we're human. I'm human, your're human, Father McKenzie is human and I would say Chuck Norris is human too but I'm not entirely sure on that. Everyone hits a roadblock here and there, you gotta get past it. That's the plan for me at least*
Thomas Drago: You're competing against the Webmaster this week, do you have a different mentality than last week going into this match? Or you going in there with aggression for example?
Lukey: If I did I feel like that would make me weak as a person. I can't let my emotions get in the way, especially this week if I'm looking for Vengeance. Webby Master better be ready cause I'm making sure that I don't get stuck in that situation again.
Thomas Drago: Finally I wanna get your thoughts on the number one contender match for your title as Ben faces Robert Blake this week.
Lukey: I don't agree with this mentality of someone beating a champion they get put into a match for a number one contenders match especially if that guy has only won one match, to me that's idiotic but I understand it. I hope Ben can pull it off again somehow. As for Robbie, I don't mean to sound arrogant but what has he done the past few weeks? Why does he out of all people deserve to be put into this match? It boggles my mind but at the end of the day If its the sing a song lad or the Blake Robert guy I'll take them on. I'm not backing down from any fight. If it's just one of them or two of them or fifteen of them or a million of them. I'll be waiting, right in the center of that ring because I'm a fighting champion. The man makes the belt and I'm damn proud to tell that to anyone else who steps up and dares to fight me. Nothing is killing that mentality of mine. And if the crowd wanna see it, then I'll sure as hell make it happen. That's what a Super Lad does. He's a people pleaser and he tries to do the right thing. You can tell I'm a bit ticked off but trust me, I'm not letting that affect me later on. The only thing I'll be doing is listening to the roar of the crowd and putting on a better performance than the last, cause you know why?...........Because I can. See ya around Tommy boy........oh and say hi to the family for me.
*Lukey heads off backstage and looks to do cardio in a private area*

Hybrid

The Artiste
Contender
*Luis is seen wandering around backstage in a suit and holding a bouquet of flowers*
Luis Alvarado: Oh Miss.York I'm ready for my interview! Damn, where is she?
*Luis begins walking at a faster pace, not paying attention bumps into Vanessa York*
Luis Alvarado: There you are my little Yorkshire pie.
*Vanessa has a puzzled look on her face*
Vanessa York: Uh Hi, Luis. What do you need?
Luis Alvarado: I need you to interview me.
Vanessa York: Sure, I guess.
*Luis gets himself situated*
Luis Alvarado: Ok, I'm ready.
Vanessa York: Uh. . . .ok so how do you feel about your-
Luis Alvarado: Upcoming match against Frosty pop Jason. Hey, we even finish each other's sentences; I think that's a sign.
Vanessa York: A sign?
Luis Alvarado: A sign of love.
Vanessa York: Who's love?
Luis Alvarado: My Love.
Vanessa York: Your love?
Luis Alvarado:Si.
Vanessa York: What does your love have to do with your match?
Luis Alvarado: My love for you will help me win my match. It will make a easy match even easier.
*Luis hands over the flowers to Vanessa*
Luis Alvarado: These are for you my love.
*Vanessa takes the bouquet and notices a card it has a picture of the Intercontinental title on it*
Luis Alvarado: Read it.
*Vanessa reads*
Vanessa York: "I C you in my heart, you are the title of my dreams." That's sweet, I guess.
Luis Alvarado: Sweet as the rivers of Mexico chica. Anyway I have to go get ready for my match and by that I mean get ready for-
Vanessa York: Me.
Luis Alvarado: See, it was destiny.
*Luis heads back to his locker room.*

Reactions: Emo

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Contender
*A camera shows JJ Colton in his locker room doing a handstand, he gets himself back to his feet and walks over to his Iron Man championship*
JJ Colton: *grabs title* Time to get ready to defend this beauty again.
*Colton starts to leave the leave the locker room until Thomas Drago walks up to him*
Thomas Drago: Hey Colton, Do you have any words to say to Tyson Frost before your match tonight?
JJ Colton: Yes, just go out there and just give the people the match they wanna see, I did defeat him before but I would like to see if he improved from our last encounter. But Tom how are you feeling tonight?
Thomas Drago: I'm fine.
JJ Colton: Good. Hey remember if anybody else is trying to cause you any trouble or harm, just stay strong, ok.
Thomas Drago: Um, Thank you.
JJ Colton: Ok, see ya later Tommy.
*Colton puts his championship on his shoulder and walks off*

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Contender
*Colton is in the medical room with his everyday attire on, the paramedics are checking to see if he's cleared to defend his title*
Paramedic: Your foot is hurt pretty bad, I think you should take the night off.
JJ Colton: No, my foot isn't hurt that bad I can just shake it off once I get in the ring.
Paramedic: I'm afraid you can't do that. What you did to damage your foot like that is that you've used too much force to hit Tyson Frost with that move.
JJ Colton: Curb Stomp?
Paramedic: Yes, you should be extra careful if you're gonna use a dangerous move like that.
JJ Colton: How long will I be out?
Paramedic: Just for tonight, you'll be back next week.
JJ Colton: Ok, will I keep my title?
Paramedic: Sure.
JJ Colton: Alright, see you later doc.
*Colton leaves the medical room as the camera fades to black*

OOC: I did this because I'm on vacation right now, I will be back on Sunday.

SupaHeeroh

Legend
*The Amazing H is standing backstage with Vanessa York.*
Vanessa York: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is The Amazing H! So, H this week you're going one on one with Ben Song. This week he called you out and asked if you would join him and become a fellow "Freak". Your thoughts?
The Amazing H: My original thoughts were "That guy has some very bright orange hair", then I started to think about other ginger people, like Carrot Top, Ed Sheeran, Ron Weasley... You know what they all have in common other than ginger hair?
Vanessa York: Uhh...
The Amazing H: I couldn't think of anything either! But I spent maybe 20 minutes trying to think of something. I forgot that Ben Song had even asked me something by that point, but back to that... I'm not gunna join Ben Song. He says that together we would be unstoppable, and then started to mock the fact that I haven't won any championships, yet... He hasn't won anything either? So... I don't really get it...
Vanessa York: If you teamed together though, then maybe you would have more of a chance of winning something?
The Amazing H: I've managed to get to where I am relatively on my own. I don't need him. He works on fear, I work on fun. Yeah, i'm going to cause pain, but I at least have the courtesy of letting people know exactly what i'm going to do. Ben Song is sneaky and vindictive. That's not what i'm about at all. Plus, i'm leaving for good soon enough, I don't want my last memories being surrounded by him.
Vanessa York: Speaking of your retirement... You called out Des Pierson to be the first person on your list only to be told that his suspension has yet to be lifted.
The Amazing H: Yeah... And that's where I need your help. I don't know who the general manager is. Actually, I don't think anyone does, so can you pass on a message? I was Des' suspension to be lifted. Doesn't have to be for good, but just for one match, against me. He's already attacked me once, and i'm expecting him to show up again, especially since I've called him out. So I want something agreed to sooner rather than later. I don't want to have to be looking over my shoulder everywhere I go.
Vanessa York: That's understandable.
The Amazing H: So could you do that for me? Pleeeassse?
Vanessa York: Of course! No problem.
The Amazing H: Thank you! This is why you're my favourite interviewer. Don't tell Thomas I said that. Also, what's going on with you and Luis Alvarado?
*Vanessa looks sheepish. The camera fades to black.*

Reactions: Hybrid

Hybrid

The Artiste
Contender
*Luis Alvarado is seen on his phone*
Luis Alvarado: Yes, Yes Abuela she is gorgeous, don't worry about me I'll be safe. Ok, ok, Ciao.
*Luis hangs up*
Luis Alvarado: Sorry, didn't see you there Mr. Camera. How are you today? Good?
*The camera nods up and down*
Luis Alvarado: So am I, in case you haven't been keeping up I finally got my chance with Miss Vanessa York. We are going to have a fabulous dinner after my match. I am in a wonderful mood and you know what for once in a long time I feel absolutely complete. But first things first I gotta get through defending my title against Senor Young. So I will see you after my victory
*Luis waves bye to the camera as he leaves*

Emo

The Artiste
Contender
Vanessa York: Terra? Terra, may I ask you a few questions?
*We come to a scene of Vanessa stopping Terra in a hallway in the back*
Terra: If you don't mind, I'm kind of in a hurry?
Vanessa York: It shouldn't take very long.
Terra: Fine.
*Terra brushes off her dress, then turning to face the camera*
Vanessa York: Now a few moments ago, we saw your associate, Des Pierson, get brutally attacked by the man whom he has been attacking for the past month, The Amazing H. Do you have any comments?
Terra: Of course I do. The Amazing H is a petty old man who just can't stand it when he's not in the spotlight. He's also just upset that he costs HIMSELF an Intercontinental Championship match when he decided to appeal to the fans and jump off the ladder into a failed attempt of an Elbow Drop on Des.
Vanessa York: Speaking of which, why did Des interfere in that match-up? The Amazing H had already gotten Des his job back, so why continue to attack the man?
Terra: To that, I have no definite answer. But if I had to guess, I'd say that Des feels that he needs to make an impact here. And what better way than to continue to show the weaknesses of a man who could be considered a legend in this businesss?
Vanessa York: Alright, one last question.
Terra: Okay, just make it brief.
Vanessa York: This week, Des will be facing JJ Colton for the Iron Man Championship. Is there any fear of ring rust due to being out of action for a month, or in the fact that JJ has yet to lose the title?
*Terra chuckles a bit at these questions*
Terra: Des may not be the biggest dog in the yard, however, that doesn't make him a coward. He's intimidated by nothing, and his skills only get better, meaning there is no chance of ring rust. Des will be the toughest competition that JJ has yet to face, and after the match, Des WILL be walking out the NEW Iron Man Champion.
*Terra walks off the set, the camera focusing in on Vanessa*
Vanessa York: Thank you for your time.
*The camera turns over to the commentary team, ending the segment*

Honorable Mentions: InFaMoUs1 InFaMoUs1 SupaHeeroh SupaHeeroh

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Contender
*A camera cuts to JJ Colton in the locker room doing push-ups*
JJ Colton: 33...34....35.
*Colton stands up and walks over to his to his title*
JJ Colton: This title looks more beautiful everytime I look at it.
*Colton puts his belt around his waist*
JJ Colton: Time to get the job done.
*Thomas Drago walks into Colton's locker room*
Thomas Drago: Colton, you are going against the returning Des Pierson, what are your thoughts?
JJ Colton: Well, I'm just gonna do the same thing I do every week, I will get the job done, and go through another guy so I can get a chance at the big gold. I do have a chance to go for the IC title, but no I'm a risk taker and a risk taker always takes the longer road. And also I wanna keep holding on to this beauty a lot more, this is my first title so I I'm just gonna hold on to it as much as I can.
Thomas Drago: Do you have anything to say to your opponent tonight?
JJ Colton: Um, firstly i thank him for showing me where the locker room is and second he should hit me with everything he got because I'll do the same thing.
Thomas Drago: Ok, good luck Colton.
JJ Colton: See ya Tommy.
*Colton walks away from the locker room as the camera fades to black*

Emo

The Artiste
Contender
Thomas Drago: Everyone, with me today I have-
*The mic is grabbed from the hands of Thomas by Terra Hayze as she steps into the frame. The crowd can be heard booing as she raises the mic to her mouth*
Terra: Actually, you have nothing. I will speak, and you will stand there and listen.
Thomas Drago: But I-
Terra: Shut up!
*Thomas takes a step back, allowing the cameraman to focus solely on Terra*
Terra: I would like to take this time to issue a statement to The Amazing H.
*The crowd cheers at the mention of his name*
Terra: Hammett, last week you made a very ill decision by attack Des Pierson as he was returning to Exodus for the first time in over a month. Now I understand that you may be a little upset about the decisions he made regarding you while he was suspended, however, it is time to move on. This week Des will be defending his newly won Iron Man Championship against The Webmaster and you will be taking on the Intercontinental Champion, Luis Alvarado. So, maybe you should take this time to refocus your priorities instead of blindsiding a man that is far more talented than you could ever be.
*Boos can be heard as Terra continues to bash The Amazing H*
Terra: And as for the so-called "Webmaster", maybe you might as well just go home and sit down for hours at your computer, because if you step in that ring with Des tonight, I promise you that he will just be adding yet another tally into the loss column of your pathetic record. Now I mus-
*Thomas snatches the mic from the hands of Terra, her glaring back at the interviewer*
Thomas Drago: Terra, before you go, I must ask you, why doesn't Des ever speak for himself?
*Terra then responds to Thomas' question with a hard slap to the face, snatching the mic back with her other hand*
Terra: Des doesn't have to speak to relay a message! And if you keep doing stuff and asking stupid questions like that, I promise you that your hospital bills will sky-rocket!
*Terra shoves the mic into his chest and walks away, leaving Thomas there holding his cheek*

Honorable Mentions: SupaHeeroh SupaHeeroh @MintMidget69 Hybrid Hybrid

SupaHeeroh

Legend
*The Amazing H is doing pushups in his locker room. Vanessa York enters.*
The Amazing H: Thirteen... Fourteen... *H notices Vanessa.* Eighty eight... Eighty nine... Ninety...
*H jumps up to his feet.*
Vanessa York: Hi H! I hope I haven't interrupted you.
The Amazing H: No, no, it's fine. I'll finish up in a little while. What's up?
Vanessa York: This week you're going one on one with Luis Alvarado. How are you feeling going into that match?
The Amazing H: You mean, your boyfriend?
Vanessa York: He isn't my boyfriend...
*The Amazing H turns to the side to try and hide a smile.*
The Amazing H: I'm looking forward to it. It should be a pretty interesting match, especially since he's Intercontinental Champion. If I win this match, then who knows what the future holds for me?
Vanessa York: Are you not worried about the ever looming Des Pierson? He's attacked you before, there's nothing really stopping him from doing the same again.
The Amazing H: You're right. He's a problem. But last week I showed that he can't continue getting away with attacking me. I got him back. But, I can't focus on him right now. Championships are the main prize here so he can take a back seat. I'll deal with him properly at a later time.
Vanessa York: Ok, well good luck for your match.
The Amazing H: Thank you, Vanessa. You're looking good by the way. I'll see you around.
*Vanessa turns away and smiles as she exits H's locker room. The camera fades to black.*

Mentions: Hybrid Hybrid Emo Emo

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Contender
*Colton is in his locker room sitting on a chair thinking until Vanessa York shows up*
Vanessa York: Colton, tonight you're gonna be in a non-title match with the World Heavyweight Champion Robert Blake, what are your thoughts?
JJ Colton: It's simple, I'm just gonna go out there and get the job done. I may have lost my Iron Man championship last week, but my road to success is still going. Ive been the Iron Man Champion for over 35 days and I gotta say that was a good amount of time, but since I don't have it anymore then I think it's time for me to move on.
Vanessa York: Are you worried that your loss from last week will affect you tonight?
JJ Colton: No. I'll never let that get in my way. I wasn't really at my best that night. But tonight is gonna be a big deal for me. If I do defeat Robert Blake tonight, then that means I'll probably might be in a #1 contenders match for the title next week. This might be my only chance at the big one so I need to go out there and give it all I've got.
*Colton slaps on his wrist bands as he leaves the locker room*

Mason Foster

Jobber
Jobber
*Mason is seen walking into the arena, he gazes around with a big smile. He wears a custom t-shirt along with a pair of jeans. He carries his luggage along with him. Mason gives a deep sigh when he can't find his locker room and turns to the nearest person to him*
Mason: 'Scuse me, kind sir. Ya happen to know where the locker rooms are? I seem to be a bit lost!

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Contender
*JJ Colton is standing next to Thomas Drago at the backstage interview area*
Thomas Drago: Ladies and Gentlemen introducing my guest at this time, JJ Colton.
*Colton walks into the cameras view*
Thomas Drago: Colton, things haven't been going well for you in the past few weeks are you looking to turn them around tonight?
JJ Colton: Yep, these past few weeks have been bad for me alright, I lost my iron man title, I got beaten the living crap out of by the World Heavyweight Champion, well to be honest I've had worse.
Thomas Drago: How do you feel about Des Pierson not defending the Iron Man Championship tonight?
JJ Colton: Hmm...To be honest, I'm not that surprised at all, the reason why nobody wants to fight him is because everyone thinks that the Iron Man Championship is dead. That title use to have meaning when I won it and him winning that championship is worse than Luis Alvarado's taste in women. *Colton looks at the camera*
No offense Vanessa. I was planning on getting it back but no I don't want another screw job happen to me again, and besides I won it already so I got better things to do.
Thomas Drago: You think you can get a victory over Reese Macleod tonight?
JJ Colton: I don't think. I know. He did get a victory over Robert Blake weeks ago, so I need to be at the top of my game, he has one hell of a resume but tonight I'm gonna make sure he stays where he belongs.
*Colton starts to walk away as the camera fades to black*

Status
Not open for further replies.

or Log in using