The barb thread

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Paul Diaz-Berrio, Jun 10, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I thought we could release our darker conceptions of the world of wrestling. It could act as a helpful form of therapy and to create dark humor. Anything I post here won't be deliberately offensive. It's just inhibitions coming out that I always keep under lock and key.

Let's see...

I was thinking of the Bella Twins' theme song. Isn't it true that in strip clubs 'you can look, but you can't touch?' Doesn't the booty shake of Nikki and Brie, combined with the colors they wear remind you of something?

:emoji_slight_smile::emoji_grin::emoji_laughing:

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'm not a strip club cono sur but I'm not sure that's the case for every strip club.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Strip Club Etiquette/Rule for all Strip Clubs:

Thou shall not grope
    Grabbing a stripper’s body parts to see her tattoo is one of the biggest no-no’s. If you say, “I just want to see your tattoo,” you’re even worse. What was decreed in kindergarten still stands: look with your eyes, not your hands. Otherwise the bouncer's going to look with his hands while kicking you out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yeah but you can still touch ya know what I mean.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Picture an I Quit match between...say, Gargano and Ciampa. Ciampa grabs Gargano's wife and puts a knife to her head, threatening to kill her if Gargano doesn't give up.

This an edgy finish I've been thinking about for the past few months. I don't think it's needed in the Gargano-Ciampa feud - I was just using them to fill in the roles needed for the spot - but I do think it'd be incredible to watch.

You seem awfully knowledgeable about this, Nikki. Almost as if you frequent these clubs...but do you do so as an employee or a customer? Hmm.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'M NOT TELLIN!

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Lol, I know what ya mean.... No need to say more. Haha

8. They are meant to look like (or were meant to look like) Vegas dancers. This is not "stripping" but more like "show girls".
    If you want to look at someone who legitimately started out her career stripping, look no further than Kelly Kelly!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I believe Gene Oakerland had the nick name 'Mean Gene'. I'd like to ask everyone this...

Did he get this moniker because people wondered 'what does he mean?' sometimes? :emoji_fearful:

10. It probably just rhymes with 'Gene'. Oakerland was also quite a non nonsense reporter i suppose.

11. I always thought it was supposed to be a joke seeing how he was anything but mean to the people he interviewed.

12. He took no shit from the heels in WCW

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Why did Booker T never make any matches?

He couldn't see. :emoji_astonished: