TLC "The Demon" vs Sister Bray

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
In case you missed it last week on Raw, Bray "transformed" into a possessed version of himself to portray "Sister Abigail". I don't have any words for this one...

So now we have Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt playing dress up to fight each other. I don't know why they do what they do. I don't see the point of this match. Horrible CGI is pretty scary though... Is that what they are going for? They did the same with Finn this past Raw and I just... I can't be bothered to care. This stuff has been horrible since that Bray and Orton match. Just stop. I would much rather have fireworks back!

If they want to make this match interesting... Let it start and let something unexpected happen. Maybe have a female wrestler actually appear as Sister Abigail. I brought this idea up last year and at this point, it is a lot better than Bray painting himself play the role with a horrible generated voice that sounds like a little girl is being digested by a 300 pound man.

Thoughts on this one?

Reactions: Grievous
I don't get the use of the gif here but I am going to assume you are telling me Kanye West booked this match.
I am forced to agree with you. It would seem the rumors are correct. Kanye did book this match and will be appearing ring side as Sister Abigail.
oh what I was saying with this one is, this is about the type of excuse WWE would give us LMAO

WWE: "
"

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
This is indeed the greatest moment in our sport. /s
Sport? This is WRASSLIN!

I really really really hope they either go all the way with this or have a female come out as Abigail. By all the way, Bray with full on drag. Do that, the other, or nothing at all.
I would rather watch Sami dance in the ring with Hornswoggle.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis...
Legend
This feud needs to end...and the only way this match could work for me is if:

1). Harper & Rowan show up, help Bray win and reunite as the Wyatt Family
and eventually fight the Shield again. (And for your information I'd trade
Gallows & Anderson to SmackDown and team them back up with A.J and
help him claim the World title from Jinder)

or

2). Some woman (Paige, Sage Beckett, Rosemary, I'll take anyone really)
shows up, reveals herself as the "Vessel of Abigail" to help Bray win and
end this feud so we can have Balor vs. Joe & Wyatt vs. Matt Hardy.

I am completely over this entire "Bray is Sister Abigail" angle because
I think it is completely retarded.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions