The Evolution of Punk (Anyone watch this?)

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
So I didn't know this was a show... I find it kinda funny that he has a UFC show but is yet to actually have a match. :pity:

Ricky Daniels

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
I think its a great idea and watch it asap after it comes out, but, I think the idea is to have it lead up to his debut match which now im expecting to be in the next two months from this (don't keep up with UFC so dont quote).

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
I don't know if AJ does that all the time, but the drop off croak in her voice is cringey. I know a few girls/women who do that and I can't carry on a conversation with them lol Am I the only one who can't stand that?

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
I think its a great idea and watch it asap after it comes out, but, I think the idea is to have it lead up to his debut match which now im expecting to be in the next two months from this (don't keep up with UFC so dont quote).
Yeah I don't either, I guess this makes sense. Hypes people up for it. Still say he will lose... And I am not going to lie, I am going to enjoy him losing :21-1:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Legend
He's facing Mikey Gall at UFC 203 on September 10.

I'm not going to watch this documentary series since I have no interest in watching CM Phillip. The dude is a big mark for himself and while I respect what he did in pro wrestling, that does not mean I want to watch him actually compete in martial arts.

Ricky Daniels

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
Yeah I don't either, I guess this makes sense. Hypes people up for it. Still say he will lose... And I am not going to lie, I am going to enjoy him losing :21-1:
I feel hes more relateable as a person, but as a UFC fighter getting his ass kicked? nah he loses that coolness he has, I mean his work ethic to do it is amazing, but still. Do you know if the guys hes fighting in the video's will be his weight or not?

Jacob Fox

Foxiest Fox In Fox Land
Commissioner
Me too. And it's weird for me to say that, because I love CM Punk as a wrestler. For most of the 2005 to 2010 years, I was a total TNA guy. I watched WWE, but it was more out of habit than anything else. When I eventually came back to watching WWE, it was largely because of CM Punk. I just think he is a GREAT pro wrestler.

But Phil Brooks is a fucking douche bag. I don't blame anyone but himself for his exodus from WWE. He has pretty much left his fans high and dry without any regard at all.

I like the wrestler. But I am going to LOVE watching him get his ass kicked in UFC.

Roadster

The Beast
Banned
CM Punk seems like a complete doofus, as a person. But I want him to win. It would be great seeing him prove everyone wrong, but if he loses, it might be funny.

And if he wins the tears will be great, and hopefully Adam can get a taste? :reigns: