The Fiend vs The Demon?

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Guardian of Light
Mid-Carder
It shouldnt even be a question of who wins.

Bray Wyatt has to win, no ifs ands or buts about it, there is no reason for Bray to lose, Bray HAS to win, if he loses it will kill his new character/gimmick before its even started. Brays biggest issue back in 2013 was the fact he lost EVERY SINGLE TIME, so if he loses his first returning match, its all downhill from there.

Bray cannot lose.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Bray should obviously win and will. Honestly, this is the perfect time for WWE to kill off "The Demon" and competely switch Finn Balors character up from top to bottom. Hes rumored to be taking a couple months off soon. Hes in desperate need of a new character. Idk what direction they should go with, and now the The Club (O.C.) is a thing, maybe when he returns he could partner up with them.

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
The Demon will not face the Fiend at Summerslam. It will be the Fiend vs Balor. If the Fiend vs the Demon happens, it will be at Survivor Series and the Demon will own the fiend.

Sorry the OP cannot respond, but she pissed the wrong bitch off.

Reactions: Seto-san

JacobFox

Commissioner
Bray should obviously win and will. Honestly, this is the perfect time for WWE to kill off "The Demon" and competely switch Finn Balors character up from top to bottom. Hes rumored to be taking a couple months off soon. Hes in desperate need of a new character. Idk what direction they should go with, and now the The Club (O.C.) is a thing, maybe when he returns he could partner up with them.
Well, DUH, let's kill off one of the most popular characters in WWE simply because Mr. Roman Empire doesn't like anyone but his butt buddy Roman being in the spotlight. Let's do it for no reason, because we are stupid.

I hated John Cena for 10 years but I NEVER asked for him to be removed. He was a popular fan favorite who brought in viewers, just like Finn does now. Just because he is hung more than Roman doesn't mean you should be jealous of him.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Well, DUH, let's kill off one of the most popular characters in WWE simply because Mr. Roman Empire doesn't like anyone but his butt buddy Roman being in the spotlight. Let's do it for no reason, because we are stupid.

I hated John Cena for 10 years but I NEVER asked for him to be removed. He was a popular fan favorite who brought in viewers, just like Cena did. Just because he is hung more than Roman doesn't mean you should be jealous of him.
No Cena was over, and took WWE to new heights. Finn Balor was super over when he came to WWE from NXT, but when he won the Universal Title and got injured and had to relinquish, he never recovered. Hes been a mid card player for all these years now and his character has just been stuck in the mud. If hes taking a 2 month break then he needs to come back in a different way. Idk what they can do but his current shtick is not cutting it. This match with Bray is the best way to send that character off and start something new.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Exactly the response I just told my sister EvilBlackCat EvilBlackCat that you would give. Right, EBC?
I dont see why u would not want Finn Balor to reinvent himself and try to get more over in WWE. His current persona is obviously not what WWE thinks is a top tier guy. Finn has got the talent, but his gimmick has worn thin, and I think if he wants that serious push then he needs to create a whole new aura about himself, which I believe he has the ability to do.

JacobFox

Commissioner
No Cena was over, and took WWE to new heights. Finn Balor was super over when he came to WWE from NXT, but when he won the Universal Title and got injured and had to relinquish, he never recovered. Hes been a mid card player for all these years now and his character has just been stuck in the mud. If hes taking a 2 month break then he needs to come back in a different way. Idk what they can do but his current shtick is not cutting it. This match with Bray is the best way to send that character off and start something new.
Just the sort of nonsense we have all expected from you since you pissed away your integrity years ago.

JacobFox

Commissioner
There are true Roman fans out there. I know Solidus likes him, I know King Of Armageddon King Of Armageddon likes him and others too. They aren't transparent like you are. Your posts don't defend Roman, they mock. Anyone with more than two brain cells can see that. I am more supportive of Roman than you are.

It's sad because I used to like you but all you are now is a sad troll.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Just the sort of nonsense we have all expected from you since you pissed away your integrity years ago.
Lol i have an idea for a gimmick
You and Grievous II Grievous II should start a tag team called The Snowflakes.
Post automatically merged:

There are true Roman fans out there. I know Solidus likes him, I know King Of Armageddon King Of Armageddon likes him and others too. They aren't transparent like you are. Your posts don't defend Roman, they mock. Anyone with more than two brain cells can see that. I am more supportive of Roman than you are.

It's sad because I used to like you but all you are now is a sad troll.
I got on the Roman band wagon waaaaay before it was cool. I became a Roman fan on the night of Wrestlemania 33 when he defeated The Undertaker. I realized how much respect Roman has because Taker put him over in the main event.

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Guardian of Light
Mid-Carder
The Demon will not face the Fiend at Summerslam. It will be the Fiend vs Balor. If the Fiend vs the Demon happens, it will be at Survivor Series and the Demon will own the fiend.
Im sorry friend but that cannot happen, The Fiend has to defeat the demon, Bray Wyatt/The Feind needs to win and he needs to win ALOT to cement himself as the most dangerous individual in WWE today, The Demon can afford to lose, Bray Wyatt cannot.

• Agree
Reactions: Brockamura

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
Lol i have an idea for a gimmick
You and Grievous II Grievous II should start a tag team called The Snowflakes.
Oh No!

Someone called me a Snowflake...

Hang on...let me check this...

Well...1. is out...as is 3.

So 2. it is...and...wait...

Who said this?

Mr. Roman Empire Mr. Roman Empire

Oh...that guy.

The pathetic, waste of space troll who I have never taken
seriously for a single second since I joined because of his
username & autistic-like opinions.

Yeah...

Overly sensitive?

Well I'd rather be "overly sensitive" than ANYTHING like you.

:stfu:

Oh...& if you find me "overly sensitive" then simply use the
ignore function & you won't have to deal with me...and my
time spent here will be all the better for it.

Now...on to the match & the actual topic...

I honestly do not care about this match.

Balor has never really recovered from his SummerSlam 2016
injury which cost his WWE main roster career dearly...and the "Fiend"
is just Bray Wyatt in a rejected Slipknot mask pretending to be Mr.
Rogers half the time.

If the Fiend is the one to defeat the Demon Balor...it won't even
matter...because this is the WWE...the "Möbius Strip of Bullshit"

Meaning it doesn't matter how far they push this "Fiend" gimmick...
eventually Broke Le$nar or the Plank of Wood will pin Bray AGAIN
& all of this build up will be rendered pointless.

I can not be invested in any form of entertainment when its just
going to stomp on my investment again & again & again in the
exact same way every fucking time.

And if you think I'm being "overly sensitive" about this matter...
then feel free to go "smell your own farts" because unlike some
people...I actually like to care about what I watch.

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician

I hated John Cena for 10 years but I NEVER asked for him to be removed. He was a popular fan favorite who brought in viewers, just like Finn does now. Just because he is hung more than Roman doesn't mean you should be jealous of him.
I think empire has made a good point. I don't think the demon should be gone forever but character change is needed and I rather he loses as the demon and goes away and comes back with a new heel character. Doesn't mean the demon has to go away but empire does make a good point. Balor needs to revitalise hes character. We probably wont even see the demon at Summerslam because finn is almost certainly going to lose. This highlights the main problem with the demon. It makes no sense why balor wouldn't be the demon against Bray. Better to kill the demon with a loss so we can get rid of this albatross and then it will be a big deal when he finally comes back. As for Balor without the demon...he sucks. Cringey smiling guy with zero charisma. Even Finn would probably agree with this. Character change is needed. Maybe AJ can help him out.

I don't know the context of this beef but as a outsider looking in....it is coming off as empire giving hes opinion on wrestling and him getting shat on for it. This isn't a healthy conversation. But maybe empire deserves this reception. As I said I don't know the context and am unaware of hes trolling

Last edited:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
I think empire has made a good point. I don't think the demon should be gone forever but character change is needed and I rather he loses as the demon and goes away and comes back with a new heel character. Doesn't mean the demon has to go away but empire does make a good point. Balor needs to revitalise hes character. We probably wont even see the demon at Summerslam because finn is almost certainly going to lose. This highlights the main problem with the demon. It makes no sense why balor wouldn't be the demon against Bray. Better to kill the demon with a loss so we can get rid of this albatross and then it will be a big deal when he finally comes back. As for Balor without the demon...he sucks. Cringey smiling guy with zero charisma. Even Finn would probably agree with this. Character change is needed. Maybe AJ can help him out.

I don't know the context of this beef but as a outsider looking in....it is coming off as empire giving hes opinion on wrestling and him getting shat on for it. This isn't a healthy conversation. But maybe empire deserves this reception. As I said I don't know the context and am unaware of hes trolling
Respect. I didnt say anything trolly or negative towards any members on here.

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
We all know the right booking is Balor loses as the demon at Summerslam and both of them go there seperate ways. Balor being a heel with the oc and Bray becoming wwe champion.

What's going to happen is 50 50 booking. Balor loses at Summerslam then the demon returns and defeats Bray. Both guys don't get over because of it and Bray is buried once again.

If they don't do that then fair play wwe. Wwe need to strap a rocket on Bray. Beating the demon will be another great booking decision.

The demons undefeated streak is a limitation and is getting the way of Balors career progression.

or Log in using