News The Miz will soon have three TV shows

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
WWE 20th Anniversary Celebration Marking Premiere Of WWE Friday Night SmackDown On FOX
Photo by Jerod Harris/Getty Images
He’s a staple of SmackDown on Fridays (at least until he gets shuffled back to Raw with the next Shakeup or Draft, but that’s neither here nor there).

With his wife Maryse, two daughters, and various in-laws, friends & associates, the second season of his reality show, Miz & Mrs, premieres on Weds., Jan. 29.

Now, The Wrap reports he’ll be one of the hosts of a new reality competition show this summer.

Like Miz & Mrs, Cannonball will air on USA Network. The ten episode series is a riff on the popular ABC show Wipeout (itself inspired by the Japanese show Takeshi’s Castle, which was repurposed for U.S. broadcast as the comedy Most Extreme Elimination Challenge). Miz, along with co-host Rosci Diaz and sideline reporter Simon Gibson, will watch as people compete for $10,000 by dealing with water-based obstacles like “sliding off a 100-foot waterslide to rocketing off one of the world’s fastest drop towers”.

Miz is excited, and thinks the show will be must see:

Incredibly honored to be the host of @USA_Network’s new show “Cannonball.” Every project for me is a passion project because I put everything into making it the very best it can be. Along w/ me are 2 incredible talents, @rocsidiaz & @simeygibson the chemistry is #Cannonball TheWrap on Twitter

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) January 14, 2020
Forget must see. How can we miss him? The dude’s everywhere!

Gonna check out Cannonball this summer?

Continue reading...

or Log in using