Rumor The Official WWE Release Rumor Thread.

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
We really need a WWE Release Thread at this point.

Tye announced it himself on his Twitter.

list of wrestlers who've asked for their releases:
Revival
Mike Kanellis
Luke Harper

list of people who are on the fence:
The Club
Sin Cara

List of people who have officially been released:
Tye Dillinger released
Hideo Itami released
TJP released
Dean Ambrose:

Probably released in like 6 months:
Luke Harper

Last edited:
  • Cheers!
Reactions: Brockamura

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
Sad to see him go, then again I can't really blame the guy given the very few (to perhaps none) opportunities he received ever since he got called up to the main roster.

Quite frankly, same goes for so much of the talent on the main roster nowadays and though one can understand it is practically impossible to feature every single one of them in a primary role on their respective brand, it still sucks. It furthermore underlines the lack of creative in WWE, with so many people just sitting in the back and/or in catering simply because WWE has "nothing for them". If that's the case, quit signing new talent for the sake of signing them and get your shit together...

• Applause
Reactions: Will

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
Why did you capitalize everything other than the word "rumor"? :dawg:

It annoyed me so I fixed it.
Rumor was a last second addition to the title tbf.

I mean...haha! I did that on purpose!
[doublepost=1550693392][/doublepost]Also Cody:
I did some googling and turns out Codys first OVW Opponent? Tye Dillinger. And 90 days from now? A week before Double Or Nothing. Let the AEW Wrestling Rumours spread!

Will

The Showoff
Rising Star
His "Perfect 10" gimmick really killed any chance for him to advance in WWE.
It kinda did, but sometime I think they should've just reunited him and Jason Jordan. They seem like a natural comfortable tag team.Fun fact him and Damien Sandow were in a heel stable in Puerto Rico with Precious One Gilbert against Invader aka well we all know the story

• Cheers!
Reactions: Brockamura

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
I have edited the post to include the rest of the highly rumoured to be released. Usos are also reportedly on the fence and Dean Ambrose has reportedly also told WWE that he won't be signing after Mania.

or Log in using