Rumor The Official WWE Release Rumor Thread.

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
The IIconics
Lots of people blame WWE for these three, I don't. TJP, despite his awesome entrance, never got over and his wrestling didn't really connect. Based off everything I saw of Itami in NXT, he had some stellar comebacks but that's about it... Dillinger, I think he should go down as NXT's most underrated success story. He was in a jobber tag team, his partner abandoned him for Gable, then weeks later he pops back up as the PERFECT 10 and...loses lol. He went a while being the Perfect 10 that never wins, as the Hawkins of NXT, to eventually being laid out by someone I don't remember, fighting back later, turning face and rallying the crowd and getting insanely over in just a few months

• Agree
Reactions: Brockamura

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Who ? Luke Gallows Karl Anderson Who Are They ? hehehe You Never See Them & When You Do There Only Avg Thats Why You Never See Them
Million Dollar Deals i Wouldn't Pay 2cents To See Them!

akapablo_

My Real Name is Clarence ;)
Legend
His "Perfect 10" gimmick really killed any chance for him to advance in WWE.
Not true. If they were to turn him heel when he wasn't an after thought, he could've been a narcissist with the same gimmick. Sad to see him go, but I doubt he would've risen above the midcard. Not unless something like Daniel Bryan's organic reaction happened to him. He's got Peyton Royce, so I'd say he's still a winner :emoji_wink:

• LOL
Reactions: Brockamura

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
Fuck AEW
We don’t need anymore promotions.
If they don’t have a TV deal they ain’t shit.

They do... With the same network who had WCW and is a pretty large network. Granted it is not official yet, but it is practically set in stone to start this fall. Oh also HBO is under that company's umbrella.

And you know what? While there are a lot of promotions, very few have the financial backing on the level of WWE except potentially what AEW has now. ROH has done great stuff, but their talent constantly gets poached to go to WWE and without The Elite, they have to rebuild star power.

Last edited:

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned

They do... With the same network who had WCW and is a pretty large network. Granted it is not official yet, but it is practically set in stone to start this fall.
Oh also HBO is under that company's umbrella.

And you know what? While there are a lot of promotions, very few have the financial backing on the level of WWE except potentially what AEW has now. ROH has done great stuff, but their talent constantly gets poached to go to WWE and without The Elite, they have to rebuild starpower.
TBS?
If they are on TV I’ll change my mind and support them.
I watch NJPW, Impact, indy stuff.
I don’t need no more promotions, but in time if they become a real challenger to WWE like WCW was or even somewhat of a challenger like TNA was that would be great. 2 bigger US promotions would be nice and it would be good for jobs.
So I am a hypocrite!
:emoji_slight_smile:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Impact is good, but they have fallen so far.
That channel they are on is WHACK!
Around my parts, Impact Wrestling is on the Pursuit Channel. Basically a hunting and angling/fishing channel. I have no problems with that.

The people running WWE are anal tasting d*ck riders anyway.

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Around my parts, Impact Wrestling is on the Pursuit Channel. Basically a hunting and angling/fishing channel. I have no problems with that.

The people running WWE are anal tasting d*ck riders anyway.
Impact gets no viewership on that whack channel. I thought Pop was bad. Lol.

or Log in using