OOC The Out of Character Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
Ok, so Emo Emo is going to be in charge of doing the weekly match-cards/results and sign-ups. I will still handle all PPV related threads. the results for this past PPV will be up tonight, I was waiting it out in order to have a transition into him posting things.

• Cheers!
Reactions: MintMidget69

Closed

The Game
Banned
Ok, so Emo Emo is going to be in charge of doing the weekly match-cards/results and sign-ups. I will still handle all PPV related threads. the results for this past PPV will be up tonight, I was waiting it out in order to have a transition into him posting things.
so you're co GMs now?

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
HE'S ALIVE! *tackles with joy*

Emo

The Artiste
Contender
For anyone who may be wondering, the new schedule will have the Match Cards going up on Monday nights, and the Results thread going up on Sunday nights. As for the "I Want a Match!" Thread, it will no-longer be posted weekly. Instead, the "I Want a Match!" thread will be linked at the end of the results thread every week. You will have from the moment the results thread goes up until I post the Match Card on Monday night to sign up. The thread will then be locked, and when the results thread goes up for that week, it will be cleared out and re-opened for the following week. This is to keep from flooding the league archives with the multitude of sign-up threads.

Emo

The Artiste
Contender
I'm taking over weekly match cards (not including PPVs) as well as League Sign-Ups. Otherwise, Jet's still calling the shots

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
I'm taking over weekly match cards (not including PPVs) as well as League Sign-Ups. Otherwise, Jet's still calling the shots
So he has input for who gets title matches, maybe if he feels someone needs to be declined for the League Sign-ups, then he will speak up, as well he can give back feedback, etc.

Am I right or left?

Closed

The Game
Banned
that seems like you're taking most of the work. If anything you both should be the same GM wise (50/50) considering you're stepping up and doing most of the work. I know from experience that PPV cards are just more fun so you have the hard job. Making cards and reminding people to sign up is the boring part. You guys should contact the admin and he'll change your account status to mod with both being GM. I think that's the fair way to be honest, but it's up to you both

• Agree
Reactions: Hybrid
Status
Not open for further replies.

or Log in using