Forum Game THE POWER RANGERS VS THE KITTENS

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by The Reagmaster, Jun 21, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
  1. #1 The Reagmaster, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    In a forum……where people pretend to be non-wrestling things even though it’s a wrestling forum. Two groups of people who pretend to be non-wrestling things collide as an average Master who goes back to his nostalgia to fight the people that have made his life a living hell by posting nonstop cat gifs and pictures. And the only way to do it is by doing a Connect 4 Tournament.

From the people who gave you the threads, “America is NOT the greatest country in the world” “New Gang Ritual” and “Brad Maddox films Rosa Mendes…Naked!(Just want to point out that that last one is one of the most viewed threads in the General WWE Section. You people disgust me)

Starring:

The Reagmaster as @Green Power Ranger
    @Solid Snake as Lord Kitten
    Just Kevin as @Just Kitten

Nicole Haze as @Yellow Power Ranger /Daughter of that person who once got defeated by the Ascension on an episode of Main Event/The most star power we have
    NLSuplex as @Beavporeon /Beaver/the most stereotypical Canadian person you will meet in your life/Spell Checker
    Jeremiah (Springfield) as @Blue Power Ranger
    @Zap Kenobi as White Ranger
    HoovinandGroovin as The Monorail Guy/Every single @Psycho Rangers because why not?
    Maniax as @Red Power Ranger
    ??? As Kittens
    @Solidus as Lord Kitten's Love Interest
    And @Finniis as The Pizza Guy/ Reagmaster fanboy

Coming to a cinema near you
    upload_2017-6-22_1-27-48.png
    June/July 2017

If you didn’t realise….Me and Snake are gonna have a Connect 4 Tournament. In other words she has 4 competitors (Who she hasn’t even revealed to me yet other than herself, obviously) and I have 4 competitors (Yellow, Blue & Red) the bracket will pit one one member of each group against each other and whoever wins moves to the next round and whoever wins gets….something. But the losers have to wear the avatar of the winning team. So if Snake’s team loses they get to wear Power Ranger avatars of our choosing for a month and same for us except we have to wear cat avatars of their choosing. I just came up with this now. So Snake, reveal your partners so we can start XD

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. [​IMG]

Hey! I DEMAND A CROWN! :angry:

3. Also is everyone really doing this connect 4 thing?

• Like Like x 1
  4. better?

5. My team already agreed to it when we were deciding who should join the team. The more important question is who's on your team?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. :hmm: I don't see a difference...

7. Uhh... Ummm...

@Just Kitten HALP!!! :upset:

8. Didn't I tell you to create a team like two days ago? XD

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. [​IMG]

10. Hey!!

I want to be the referee

11. [​IMG][​IMG]
    I literally told you twice XD
    Didn't you just try and blow us up yesterday using a pizza?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Yeah! He did try to blow us up. WHY should we trust him now!?

13. Dnt let him. I know he's planning to do something else evil...

14. I don't see how that's relevant to me wanting to officiate this battle.

15. [​IMG]

16. Is that gonna be your only defence until @Just Kitten shows up?

17. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Finniis is right there for you to take. Just saying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Why not ask Beaver?

20. I thought he wanted to be the "ref"?

[​IMG]