News The Revival Wants RAW Tag Team Title Shot

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 19, 2017.

1. After their victory over The Hardy Boyz Monday night, The Revival want a shot at the Tag Team Championship titles from Cesaro & Sheamus. Dash Wilder posted the following today on Twitter, telling Jason Jordan to ask his “daddy” Kurt Angle when they will get their shot:

Undefeated against New Day. Undefeated against the Hardys. When do we get a title shot? @RealKurtAngle. @JasonJordanJJ can you ask daddy?

— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) July 18, 2017

Speaking of the Revival, WWE.com caught up with them after their victory Monday night and they talked about being the top guys. You can check out their remarks in the video embedded below:

The post The Revival Wants RAW Tag Team Title Shot appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

2. These guys can't possibly be serious, right?? I see they've dropped their heads too many times or something. How many matches have they had since being brought to RAW?? 2, maybe 3?? GTFOH!! Grind more, they're barely sqeaking out victories and I haven't seen a clean win or anything impressive from them since they came to RAW.

3. I could see Dean and Seth going after the tag titles if they don't get Roman involved with this reunion.

Dean and Seth vs The Revival would be some great matches!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. And I despise Dean Ambrose and this would be more logical.