The UK made Adam Rose

Discussion in 'RAW' started by BrockLesnarFanForLife, May 23, 2014.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. The UK made Adam Rose they sing his theme where as on his debut in the USA the fans gave a dead reaction. And all those reports of WWE management not high on Adam Rose after his debut well I bet they have changed now the UK has saved Adam Rose

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. good point lass

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Tell that to the NXT crowd.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. How'd that work out for fandango?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It's a pathetically bad gimmick that will last 3-4 month tops before he turns into a Sandow.

6. Don't be a lemon, be a Rosebud!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I wonder how many parents he has.:hmm:
    He must have a sweet Christmas.

8. If you have a package of cookie dough in the freezer, who made the cookies?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Adam Rose sucks.

10. Keep this somewhere safe for quick access.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I'd probably just say that us Brits just saw his NXT debut... which was awesome! (geddit?) :troll:

12. Screw Adam Rose, the guy sucks.

13. UK is overrated and gay.

• Like Like x 1
  14. for something to be overrated people have to think it is better than it is. everyone knows how lame the UK is

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. well I think that Adam Rose is funny but when we see him in a match so we can see what he can do :pity:

16. Adam can wrestle.

17. yes I know that but that when he was a Leo Kruger not Adam rose so when I see that we can talk

18. So him changing character means he cannot wrestle anymore? Dude still has the same ring skills. He's just applying them in a different way.

• Like Like x 3
  19. I just want to see him in the ring vast jack swagger so to see that case that what everyone want to see that

20. Haters = Lemons

Sandow's a rosebud and is simply one of the greatest Superstars of all time so if Adam Rose turns into that in 3-4 months I'll be a happy guy.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted