The Universal Title should get a recolor?

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by C.M. Shaddix, Aug 16, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
  1. I don't think the problem is the design, I think it just needs a recolor, if one day the belts switch brands red definitely won't work with Smackdown.

I thought of one the past few months in my head, but I can't use computer paint tools for shit so I'll explain it pretty easily: lose the red and use black and BRONZE. I think Bronze would be an interesting edge other than gold.

Any ideas?

2. #2 King Of Armageddon, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Well to add to your comment, I think the whole idea was to make belts that kinda reflect each brand. I don't know if they're going to do the title change for the top belts since they've done the first draft in years but you never know. Plus the tag titles are also colored as well on both brands so that's a total of 5 to 6 belts (if you include changing the World Heavyweight title). I often thought make them darker colors instead of bright awkward ones so a dark crimson (like red wine) for Raw and like a navy blue for Smackdown Live, that way they don't stick out like a sore thumb. As far as the gold change, white gold for all of Smackdown Live titles and rose gold for Raw, sounds fair??

3. the world title is #1, bronze is for 3rd place and I highly doubt the title will ever go to Smackdown anyways. I think the titles are fine the way they are right now and the colors pop and grab attention

4. #4 King Of Armageddon, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Wait, I've changed my mind on the colors of the metal pieces for Smackdown Live. Perhaps, Tungsten?? Or Titanium??

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Black strap, red behind the WWE logo, win. Simple.