Hotshot
Okay...so the score remains 7 - 2 in favor of AEW with the WWE only
winning the last two weeks after exposing NXT to a wider audience
through the Survivor Series "crossover event"

Call me when the score is 7 - 8 & then maybe I'll start caring...and by
caring I mean I'll still just watch AEW & NWA without giving a flying
fudge what the WWE is doing.

:bodallas:
I will say though, it is a shame you dont watch NXT, because NXT is like a whole other promotion and Triple H has done an amazing job.

Grievous 3D

The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull
Legend
I will say though, it is a shame you dont watch NXT, because NXT is like a whole other promotion and Triple H has done an amazing job.
Well...its not a shame to me...because I don't miss it.

Frankly I stopped watching it the week before it had
its "Network/Format" change & I deleted all the NXT
related "material" I had acquired over the last 3 years.

I'm done with the WWE...no matter the brand...and I'll
never go back...no matter what happens.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
My main interest in this thread has really just become to see how many different excuses AEW (and their fans) will make for losing. I'm really curious as to which one they pull out of their ass once they start losing in the "all important" demos

Dark Maniax

The Maniacal Martyr of WWEF
Contender
I'm glad NXT has more viewers, I'm pretty sure it had to do with both survivor series and thanksgiving. I'm glad we have a lot of wrestling, its gonna be great in 2020.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
Jeffry Fucking Mason Jeffry Fucking Mason Ask and you shall receive! the WWE Forums Ratings are in!...to my surprise as i looked back in some of the NXt rate threads, as you can see..nobody voted, at all, so i had to put no votes.
I'd love to know who taught you math, because the average of 0, 0, 7, 8, and 10 comes out to 5.

And sorry bout the no votes in NXT thing. Usually most people give their thoughts during the show in the live discussion, and thus forget to rate it after (I also leave for work immediately after it ends xD). Can we discuss how WWE has clearly won the WWEF demo since no one hardly ever says a word in the AEW chats? :emoji_wink:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Guardian of Light. The Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Hotshot
I'd love to know who taught you math, because the average of 0, 0, 7, 8, and 10 comes out to 5.

And sorry bout the no votes in NXT thing. Usually most people give their thoughts during the show in the live discussion, and thus forget to rate it after (I also leave for work immediately after it ends xD). Can we discuss how WWE has clearly won the WWEF demo since no one hardly ever says a word in the AEW chats? :emoji_wink:
I mean i dont count the 0 because you dont watch the show sily! :P and i count everyones individual vote, not just the numbers themselves (ofcourse that goes with what i said about the 0 thing lol)

InsaneAlphaBeta

Hotshot
So what you're saying is you only count certain votes? What is this, AEW's win loss system where only certain wins and losses count?
Lol no no no, what im saying is, i count the votes of those who actually watch the show, if you watched AEW and gave a rating thts one thing, but you dont like or watch AEW, so your always gonna either not vote at all or or 0, so i cant really count it as it woudl skew the result a bit..yes i know what your gonna say next, then by that logic 10s shouldnt count, and perhaps they shouldnt but they do watch the show, so there is that to consider.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
Lol no no no, what im saying is, i count the votes of those who actually watch the show, if you watched AEW and gave a rating thts one thing, but you dont like or watch AEW, so your always gonna either not vote at all or or 0, so i cant really count it as it woudl skew the result a bit..yes i know what your gonna say next, then by that logic 10s shouldnt count, and perhaps they shouldnt but they do watch the show, so there is that to consider.
How do you know I don't watch it? And did you count Reag's 0? He watches it.

Just Reag Just Reag What are you doing Friday? Wanna watch AEW with me so we can give it a "fair" rating?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Hotshot
How do you know I don't watch it? And did you count Reag's 0? He watches it.

Just Reag Just Reag What are you doing Friday? Wanna watch AEW with me so we can give it a "fair" rating?
if i recall you said yourself you didnt/dont watch it lol, and im pretty sure reag gave it a 0 because of the silly thing i said for it, ofcourse if that wasnt the caas i will gladly update it.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
if i recall you said yourself you didnt/dont watch it lol, and im pretty sure reag gave it a 0 because of the silly thing i said for it, ofcourse if that wasnt the caas i will gladly update it.
So you're saying you're influencing votes and that none of them should count then, right? Lol.

Whether I watched it or not is irrelevant. Someone who watches Law and Order before Raw and falls asleep with the tv on still counts as viewership for Raw. You can at least pretend to not be biased and have some journalistic integrety, you don't gotta be EXACTLY like Meltzer, yknow

InsaneAlphaBeta

Hotshot
So you're saying you're influencing votes and that none of them should count then, right? Lol.

Whether I watched it or not is irrelevant. Someone who watches Law and Order before Raw and falls asleep with the tv on still counts as viewership for Raw. You can at least pretend to not be biased and have some journalistic integrety, you don't gotta be EXACTLY like Meltzer, yknow
I cant tell if your trying to troll me or not at this point lol.

or Log in using