Forum Game The Wrestling Trivia Game

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
I've had this idea, I used to do this with other people on a livestream chatroom a long ago, while we were watching WWE... It's simple, I will ask a wrestling related question. The first to have the right answer(s) asks the next question. *PLEASE DO NOT USE WIKI OR GOOGLE UNLESS NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWER*

Okay I will start...

Only 3 men have held the WWWF/WWF/WWE championship as well as the NWA championship in their lifetime.

Ric Flair is one of them, who are the 2 others?

Reactions: Solid Snake

King Of Armageddon

The Dark Traveler
Legend
I've had this idea, I used to do this with other people on a livestream chatroom a long ago, while we were watching WWE... It's simple, I will ask a wrestling related question. The first to have the right answer(s) asks the next question. *PLEASE DO NOT USE WIKI OR GOOGLE UNLESS NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWER*

Okay I will start...

Only 3 men have held the WWWF/WWF/WWE championship as well as the NWA championship in their lifetime.

• LOL
Reactions: Brockamura

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management

Okay I will start...

Buddy Rogers since I know he was NWA Champ before becoming the first WWWF champ
And... Kurt Angle in TNA I think.

• Disagree

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management

Okay I will start...

Bruno Sammartino and Buddy Rogers?

• Disagree

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
By the winner thing... I am right.

Okay, out of every NXT Champion, excluding Black and Ciampa as they sorta only debuted last night/are still likely in NXT, which three have yet to win a championship on the main roster?

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
Besides being Al Snow's companion/Tag-Team partner at times, what other important role did the inanimate object known as "Head" play in WWF/WWE history?
(Don't you dare fucking cheat on this one. Yes you, person reading this. I'm looking at you SPECIFICALLY.)

HINT: Not necessarily well-known and not something done in a storyline.

King Of Armageddon

The Dark Traveler
Legend
Besides being Al Snow's companion/Tag-Team partner at times, what other important role did the inanimate object known as "Head" play in WWF/WWE history?
(Don't you dare fucking cheat on this one. Yes you, person reading this. I'm looking at you SPECIFICALLY.)

HINT: Not necessarily well-known and not something done in a storyline.
His good luck charm?

• Disagree
Reactions: Jonny Nostradamus

or Log in using