This Shinsuke Heat

Discussion in 'SmackDown' started by Solid Snake, Apr 11, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I don't know about you guys but I actually have grown to like Shin more now that he is a heel.
    The little interview he did with Rene was so good. He was so condescending and cocky.
    Are you enjoying him since his heel turn? Do you think he is improving overall?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. He is one of those Heels that yu like and find interesting. But if you were at a live event you would bo him

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'd still cheer him. I NO CHEER ENGLISH!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yeah, Shin as a heel is pretty cool now, though the whole "No speak English" part both annoys me and makes me laugh. I just wished him low blowing AJ becomes the new gimmick he needs to make those cheesy Kung-Fu sound effects because his facial expression reminds me of those types of movies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I actually love his facial expressions. He is an animated character. I think Japanese wrestlers in general like to tell a story with everything they do, including expressions on their faces.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Oh, I agree 100%. His facial expressions are great, but they remind of cheesy kung-fu movies. Even the ones who aren't animated still tell a great story with their expressions

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, I loved this segment from Smackdown Live and it was simple and worked.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is it wrong that I don't care?

Is it wrong I hate the fact the WWE dropped the ball with Nakamura as a face?

Is it wrong that I found the Styles/Nakamura Wrestlemania match so underwhelming?

Is it wrong to think Nakamura isn't that special anymore?

Is it wrong to eat pickles for breakfast?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. No

No, but you should laugh at Shin's face when he punches AJ's balls

No, because that is your opinion

No, because I kind of agree to an extent

No, as I ate a Bacon, Egg, Hamburger for breakfast

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. This was in the SmackDown section the whole time....

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sure it was...*X-Files theme plays*

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. You just mad you got called out by the Beaver-Eevee

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I rarely tune into Smackdown anymore, only the Smackdown after PPV's.. From what I seen last night, he's much better than a bland and boring babyface.. He should start speaking Japanese more, it will get him a lot more heat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Shinsuke turning heel at this time will be more beneficial for his career in the long run than him winning the WWE title. He was not ready to win the title, his run would of been a failure. A heel turn was absolutely perfect. We had a big babyface vs babyface match at Mania. AJ Styles has been in WWE now for awhile and is probably the most beloved baby face because of his talent in the ring and love for the business. It was a brilliant move and Vince McMahon still knows what hes doing after all these years and the doubters and haters

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Wow it's crazy what happens when you let a wrestler show alittle more personality.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Now if only they'd let the entire roster do that...
    their product might be a bit more compelling.

• Funny Funny x 1