Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Cena does a bus tour called the Cena Express and then wins by DQ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

InsaneAlphaBeta

Guardian of Light. The Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Reaction score
Credits
To answer such a question, one must look within themself and ask "what is the most vince mcmahon thing to do"

And thus, roman reigns will beat john cena, only for brock lesnar to come out afterward to end the show.

Ofcourse, knowing this company, they will come up with an even more vince thing to do that we cant even comprehend.

Phenomenal 1

I Am Phenomenal
Reaction score
Credits
To answer such a question, one must look within themself and ask "what is the most vince mcmahon thing to do"

And thus, roman reigns will beat john cena, only for brock lesnar to come out afterward to end the show.

Ofcourse, knowing this company, they will come up with an even more vince thing to do that we cant even comprehend.

"The most Vince McMahon thing to do"

CENA WINS LOL

I'm sure Cena will put Roman over eventually but he ain't losing on his return match. Unless it's his only match, then maybe...

edge4ever

The Game
Reaction score
Credits
"The most Vince McMahon thing to do"

CENA WINS LOL

I'm sure Cena will put Roman over eventually but he ain't losing on his return match. Unless it's his only match, then maybe...
Cena already put Roman over back at No Mercy, or he at least tried to. Roman won and even kicked out of a super AA.

I see Roman barely winning this, but it’s possible, but unlikely, that they let Cena win to build a crazy Roman feud and have Roman win the belt back and then setup the rock returning to face him in the main event of mania.

Roman will most likely win because they want him to have the belt and seem unbeatable to literally anyone until he faces the rock, like make it seem like there’s literally no other option.

E.A. Roadster

The Authentic
Reaction score
Credits
I hope Reigns wins rather decisively. Knowing WWE, they'll probably have all the bells and whistles to make sure Reigns wins as cheaply as possible.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Guardian of Light. The Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Reaction score
Credits

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

FUCKING CALLED IT

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

or Log in using

Latest Discussions