Thoughts on the Upcoming AEW Game?

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Legend
Idk how to display videos on here, the [media] code doesn't work
(^link to the game trailer)

It definitely has a long way to go, but I'm pretty excited because of Yuke's developing it.
Also, just having the option of intergender matches is really dope, I don't think WWE even has that option in their video games, not in a long time anyway. I'm a very strong proponent of intergender wrestling.

Though, I will say, I wish they kinda' waited, because the teaser trailer does seem pretty rough. There's gonna' be a lot of outside eyes looking at this. Though, I suppose they just wanted to let people know they're at least working on something, which is appreciated.

Dat Kid

King of N*gga Style
Legend
It's supposed resemble No Mercy 64 and possibly include a GM mode. I'm interested in whether or not they'll have a good Career Mode because the 2K games have been laughable in the last few games.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Legend
If they have a GM mode then that's enough for me to buy it tbh. Game looks like it'll be fun and different from the WWE games. Hoping it has crossplay too.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

CrayJ Lee

The Game
Legend
If you can create female characters in career mode I’d consider buying it. The option for intergender matches would be very exciting!

Beavie

The BIG BEAV
LDW Management
I'm very likely to buy it as long as it is a fun game, but it is promising in terms of what they're advertising in it. Even the art style, although some people don't like it, I think it can work well with some refinement.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions