TLC TLC Asuka, Becky, Charlotte Who Wins?

lissa

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
upload_2018-11-29_19-42-54.jpeg upload_2018-11-29_19-38-38.jpeg upload_2018-11-29_19-40-16.jpeg Who Will Win at TLC Asuka mite be given it or dose Becky get to keep it or charlotte threw Charity gets it for xmas So Who Do You think wins or hope wins at TLC?

lissa

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Asuka. Becky should win the rumble.
Ya never no they mite give it to (The Human Cartwheel) charlotte they seem to overly like her for some reason Like some others have said on the Forums..Quote Charlotte is pushed because of her daddy; she's boo'd because we hate her; she's always at the top because there's somebody above her who believes that shit she spews. I give Charlotte every ounce of credit for the hard work she's put in...but the bullshit that the WWE does by using her legacy as a way to carve history for her is nonsense. She should be her own and not be a legacy that drives her career. She's had too many title chances already; she's had too many lights on her---she needs to step in the back of the fking line and let someone else have her glory...End Quote bec char bec char Let Becky have some matches with someone elese!!! i Hope you are Rite Red & Either Asuka or Becky Win :emoji_slight_smile:

Last edited:

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Legend
Asuka. Becky should win the rumble.
honestly, I'd love to see Asuka win here but having Charlotte win might give her the heat they want for her right now. Imagine Charlotte doing the same shit she did at Summerslam, but this time with an actual motive to piss people off. It would give Asuka a bigger babyface boost to take the title off of Charlotte again, while Becky can win the Rumble and do what Asuka did last year and challenge the champion from the opposite brand. I think that makes the most sense, but like I said, having Asuka win right away would also be sick

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
honestly, I'd love to see Asuka win here but having Charlotte win might give her the heat they want for her right now. Imagine Charlotte doing the same shit she did at Summerslam, but this time with an actual motive to piss people off. It would give Asuka a bigger babyface boost to take the title off of Charlotte again, while Becky can win the Rumble and do what Asuka did last year and challenge the champion from the opposite brand. I think that makes the most sense, but like I said, having Asuka win right away would also be sick
I just don't understand Charlotte's character rn. I don't think anyone does.

• Applause
Reactions: lissa

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Legend
I just don't understand Charlotte's character rn. I don't think anyone does.
apparently the whole Ronda thing was just to make people more excited about Charlotte again, but having her snatch the title away from someone who could benefit from it again, would definitely make her one of the bigger heels on the roster. And given that Becky's somewhat of a face now, having Charlotte try and replicate Becky's momentum isn't gonna get them anywhere.. so I'd just piss people off with her

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
apparently the whole Ronda thing was just to make people more excited about Charlotte again, but having her snatch the title away from someone who could benefit from it again, would definitely make her one of the bigger heels on the roster. And given that Becky's somewhat of a face now, having Charlotte try and replicate Becky's momentum isn't gonna get them anywhere.. so I'd just piss people off with her
It's just stupid. Charlotte is now trying to be like Becky. That's very unlikeable. If the intention is to make her a heel then fair enough. But it isn't going to make her cool and bad ass like Ronda and Becky. She needs to be her own character.

• Agree
Reactions: lissa

Neilbomb

Jobber
Jobber
I was checking out www.rajah.com which is a legit site and saw this article submitted by Jeff
Whalen Sunday Dec.4 at 2:21pm. it says that they are planning to have Asuka surprise everyone
and win the title because it would free up Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair to compete at Wrestlemanina,
plus the company has been all for these schocks. (not to mention, it'd be a way to start getting Asuka
back to where she needs to be.)

lissa

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
I was checking out www.rajah.com which is a legit site and saw this article submitted by Jeff
Whalen Sunday Dec.4 at 2:21pm. it says that they are planning to have Asuka surprise everyone
and win the title because it would free up Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair to compete at Wrestlemanina,
plus the company has been all for these schocks. (not to mention, it'd be a way to start getting Asuka
back to where she needs to be.)
i All Ways beleave in a site called Rajah i here they have a good curry recipe & discount took took rickshaw coupons you can print off LMFAO just kidding just a strange name for a wrestling site you gotta agree Just hope there Rite & Asuka or Becky Win :becky:

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
The IIconics
As many have said, Asuka. So Becky can win the Rumble,

Ha, I knew one big win would get Asuka back on track. Somehow pulled off avoiding character damage while getting Babyface heat on her for "being misused".

Obviously Becky for the Rumble win + match against Ronda, but... Charlotte's character certainly seems better now, even if we don't really know it 100%.

Still in a perfect world, I'd love to see one big match for each of these three at WM. Shaynavs Asuka? Becky vs Ronda?... Want a curve ball, Charlotte vs Stephanie?

These three are doing awesome, but I wish the division had more depth...

Hmm. I'm thinking maybe Asuka shouldn't win so she and Kairi can go for the tag straps, but with Becky vs Ronda happening who would face Charlotte? Sending Shayna against her this quick would fail hard.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
If indeed the idea is to have a Ronda vs. Becky showdown at Mania, this TLC PPV is the perfect time and place for WWE to pull the trigger and get the title off Becky, given they could do so in a way that would keep her protected. The simple fact this is a gimmick match gives them the ideal out since Becky doesn't have to be pinned in order to lose the belt so, for instance, Becky and Charlotte could cancel each other out, giving Asuka the opportunity to climb that ladder and win. Or, vice versa, it could be Becky and Asuka cancelling each other out, giving Charlotte the advantage.

Either way, the fact that we don't have to see the visual of Becky being pinned or forced to submit in order to drop the title is the key factor, which is why I'm pretty sure there will indeed be a title change.

As several fellow members already pointed above, Becky then entering and winning the Rumble in order to challenge Ronda at Mania is the obvious aftermath, however I would add a tlittle caviot: Becky enters the Rumble early, hangs on and it comes down to her and Nia Jax. Have Becky eliminate Nia Jax in order to win the Rumble, thus gettimg her "revenge"...

Meanwhile, should WWE elect to go with Charlotte winning at TLC this Sunday, they could then set up a Wrestlemania rematch from last year, only this time Asuka gets her win back and wins the title at the grandest stage. Not that I would mind Asuka winning at TLC, however I feel her chasing Charlotte is probably the better story to be told, hence the reason I feel Charlotte will end up winning come Sunday.

lissa

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
If indeed the idea is to have a Ronda vs. Becky showdown at Mania, this TLC PPV is the perfect time and place for WWE to pull the trigger and get the title off Becky, given they could do so in a way that would keep her protected. The simple fact this is a gimmick match gives them the ideal out since Becky doesn't have to be pinned in order to lose the belt so, for instance, Becky and Charlotte could cancel each other out, giving Asuka the opportunity to climb that ladder and win. Or, vice versa, it could be Becky and Asuka cancelling each other out, giving Charlotte the advantage.

Either way, the fact that we don't have to see the visual of Becky being pinned or forced to submit in order to drop the title is the key factor, which is why I'm pretty sure there will indeed be a title change.

As several fellow members already pointed above, Becky then entering and winning the Rumble in order to challenge Ronda at Mania is the obvious aftermath, however I would add a tlittle caviot: Becky enters the Rumble early, hangs on and it comes down to her and Nia Jax. Have Becky eliminate Nia Jax in order to win the Rumble, thus gettimg her "revenge"...

Meanwhile, should WWE elect to go with Charlotte winning at TLC this Sunday, they could then set up a Wrestlemania rematch from last year, only this time Asuka gets her win back and wins the title at the grandest stage. Not that I would mind Asuka winning at TLC, however I feel her chasing Charlotte is probably the better story to be told, hence the reason I feel Charlotte will end up winning come Sunday.
As Just Kev said Above (Whoever WWE scripts to win.) Hope Asuka gets it for a change just my hope Not gunna try & guess what the writers are going to do next it's impossible! :emoji_slight_smile:

or Log in using