Tumbas Art Works

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Alex Jones, Jan 19, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Some of you guys that have known me for a while may know that I used to make some shitty sigs.

Well after a few more years of PS knowledge I recently got back into the game and have been making some cool stuff. So this is where I brag and show it for attention.

Justice League & Suicide Squad: (WIP)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Wrestling Sigs:
    [​IMG]

An old avatar I managed to find:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. Batman one is really dope.

3. Added Superman to the collection. Not very happy with this one.

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Nice work, man. The Batman one is my favorite, though.

6. Harley Quinn :fap:

7. New sig.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Guess I will continue to post in this soon, wish I could reformat my OP to make it neater but whatever

9. Awesome stuff

10. Why can't you?

11. I swear back in Jan I couldn't edit the original post because the thread was live for a certain amount of time. But I can now :becky:

12. Yeah, I changed that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Made this one rather quickly. Not the best. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. What font is that? looks like BuriedK9

15. Don't know, lost the file. I doubt it was though, name doesn't sound familiar.

• Like Like x 1
  16. i assume you use Photoshop? i'm a LInux user so i'm stuck with GIMP. pretty hard to navigate and stuff, i have done like 3 custom PPV posters and a Sasha Banks sig, which is my current one.

17. Your shit's dope, yo. If you made a Two-Face thing like you did for Batman/Joker/Harley i'd definitely use it as an avatar. Good shit tho

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. might be my fav sig so far.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1