News Tweets of the Week: Becky’s ring, another proposal, Paige’s neck brace, more!

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
Paige’s Instagram
It’s time again for some Sunday silliness with the Tweets of the Week. It will feature goofy stuff with a focus on the three B’s: bods, beasts, and buffoonery.

Oh, some of these might not be from this week nor be tweets. Who cares. Enjoy it anyway.

Surprise news of Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch getting engaged broke the internet earlier this week. Here’s a close-up view of Lynch’s engagement ring.

I’m the luckiest man alive. pic.twitter.com/fmPXv7QV9C

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) August 23, 2019
When I read the caption, “I’m the luckiest man alive,” I thought this was from Lynch’s Twitter account. It took me far too long to realize Rollins actually wrote it.

Sticking with the romance tip of engagements and a possible Finn Balor wedding, wrestlers Zachary Wentz and Kimber Lee also committed to one another.

The moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were something special and that I wanted to be yours forever. Today I took a huge step towards that. @kimber_lee90 I love you with all my heart and I can’t wait to be your husband! Thank you for being my Dwayne Johnson. ♾️ pic.twitter.com/fsjS2NdVgc

— Zachary Wentz (@zachary_wentz) August 20, 2019
Let’s break up all that lovey-doveyness with a film observation from CM Punk.

Nobody wipes their butt in the Friday the 13th franchise.

— CM Puck (@CMPunk) August 25, 2019
In the comments about Paige’s birthday celebration in last week’s Tweets of the Week, there was discussion about her wearing/not wearing her neck brace. Well, here it is on display.

Charly Caruso is impressive doing a walking handstand.

Too bad voting has already closed for the Ms. Health and Fitness competition she’s trying to win.

If you didn’t watch Cesaro vs Samoa Joe on Raw this week, then you missed this insane display of physicality from the beginning of their match.

This is how you start a match. #RAW pic.twitter.com/gamX2bTgbG

— Fightful Wrestling (@FightfulWrestle) August 20, 2019
(Insert expletive of excitement.) I can watch that GIF on loop for hours. It pumps me up almost as much as a Rocky montage.

Here’s a Vince McMahon story as only Oney Lorcan can tell.

ONE TIME BEFORE A MATCH VINCE MCMAHON CAME UP TO ME AND SHOOK MY HAND AND SAID SOMETHING BUT I WAS SO FIRED UP AND READY TO KICK ASS I COULDNT UNDERSTAND HIM SO I JUST YELLED ROCK N ROLL AND MADE THE ROCK N ROLL SIGN WITH MY HAND AND I THINK HE LOVED IT AND WALKED AWAY

— ONEY LORCAN (@_StarDESTROYER) August 22, 2019
The Golden Girls got a 2019 makeover.

Thank you for being a fiend. pic.twitter.com/t497hFfPQr

— Papa Shingo (@JaimsVanDerBeek) August 18, 2019
If you have never seen the show, “Thank you for being a fiend,” is a play on the theme song lyrics, “Thank you for being a friend.”

Speaking of The Fiend, here he is chilling with his furry crew. Bray Wyatt’s son makes the best WTF face.

View this post on Instagram

#SixxMan

A post shared by Windham Rotunda (@thewindhamrotunda) on Aug 17, 2019 at 10:48am PDT
Over in Japan...

意気込み&物販会ありがとうございました!私たちに何も怖いものはない!
だって #キャッツパイ は息ピッタリの三姉妹なのだから
#tjpw #ハッテンニーゴー後楽園 pic.twitter.com/MJ89ArX0Ni

— まなせゆうな Yuna Manase (@yunamanase) August 24, 2019
I keep forgetting to mention the following awesome bit of news. All episodes of Lucha Underground are legally available for free on Tubi.

Lucha Underground All 4 Seasons of Lucha Underground are up for free!

— Thunder Rosa (@thunderrosa22) August 8, 2019
It looks like you just need to disable your ad blocker and that’s it. I do believe these are available worldwide too. Enjoy the most awesome adventure ever conceived in the world of wrestling.

If you are in the mood for a classic wrestling match, take a recommendation from Steve Austin.

This is Professional Wrestling at its finest. Watch this match 4-5 times.
The work, subtleties, execution, selling, commentating by Paul Boesch, presentation. Two masters in the ring. One of the best matches I’ve ever seen. A clinic. Harley Race vs Terry Funk (NWA Title Match, JULY 1, 1977)

— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) August 24, 2019
Click here to watch a 2-out-of-3 falls match between Harley Race and Terry Funk from 1977.

This is the last one, so skip it if you are squeamish about gruesome cuts and stitches.

I don’t know the story, but enjoy a clip of PCO getting 17 stitches while acting like an insane weirdo.

That’s a good JOB ! 17 stitches yaaaaa ! I’m not hUmAn pic.twitter.com/hj0oGa7dRA

— PCO Perfect Creation One (@PCOisNotHuman) August 25, 2019
Um, yeah. So, uh, have a good week. May you enjoy it as much as PCO seems to be enjoying those stitches.

Continue reading...

Grievous II

Revenge Of The Cringe
Legend
You see this is the shit I can't stand about wrestling as a form of entertainment.

I don't use social media, I never will use social media & I frankly don't care what
any wrestler has to say on social media.

or Log in using