News Tweets of the Week: Cena dancing, Hulk Hogan’s sacred undies, more!

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend

It’s time again for some Sunday silliness with the Tweets of the Week. It will feature random stuff with a focus on the three B’s: bods, beasts, and buffoonery.

Oh, some of these might not be from this week nor be tweets. Who cares. Enjoy it anyway.

We’ll start with John Cena busting some dance moves. The overall context of the video is irrelevant. Just watch him dance, man.

If someone asks me why John Cena is my favourite person ever I'll just show them this video. pic.twitter.com/7ZUXqp6dGP

— shorty f (@beckysbalboa) November 8, 2019
That is a sweet five toe shuffle.

In other news, here is Hulk Hogan’s famous red underwear.

It’s kinda scared, but you asked for it,you got it! The Famous Red Underwear Brother!!! Don’t be hating HH pic.twitter.com/AqcxgfDI3V

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) October 30, 2019
He typoed scared for sacred, but I think both words can apply in this case. Hogan said you asked for it, but who is you?

Could it have been Rusev?

Based on the size of Rusev’s grin, I would not be surprised. Also, at quick glance, I thought Hogan’s chin was actually his tongue sticking out.

Bray Wyatt has a new hand tattoo.

I didn’t realize it was possible for the Fiend to feel more badass than he already does.

There seems to be a footwear fashion revolution going on in Mexico. Check out what’s on Fenix’s feet as the Style Bros pose for the camera.

Fenix on Twitter

I’ve never seen platform velcro high top sneakers before. Does Fenix have fallen foot arches or something? They remind of prescription shoes Bart Simpson had to wear.

Not to be outdone, Daga wore a nifty pair of shiny boots.

Daga on Twitter

His super tight pants make the footwear look funny. Even better than Daga’s style, he laid the smackdown on a Twitter user exclaiming surprise those boots were made for men. Daga replied, “The box says for successful men of good taste, so they obviously aren’t for you.”

Over in Japan...

Shout out to Road Dogg for nine years of sobriety.

Today is a special day to me. Today I’ve been sober 9 years. Sometimes it’s a struggle, but it’s a struggle worth fighting thru. This is my path, it was chosen for me and the crooked parts have been made straight by my God! #SOBRIETY #OUDK

— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) November 7, 2019
Ryback has been building up his YouTube channel with a variety of videos, such as working out with Phoenix Marie.

Don’t miss the next Feed Me More Fitness-Rebuilding Ryback dropping this Monday at 4PM Pacific on Ryback TV with @PMarizzle @FMMNutrition Get Hungry, Stay Hungry, Feed Me More! pic.twitter.com/EEDmcSLzM4

— The Big Guy (@Ryback22) November 9, 2019
Any Cagesiders going to get a membership for Ryzzers?

Hangman Page has an intearesting obsearvation.

you know what’s funny is we’ve got these little flaps right at our ear holes, and they fold over to perfectly fit over the hole, but we dont have muscles to close our ears. pisses me off.

— HANGMAN PAGE (@theAdamPage) November 2, 2019
MLW’s Ikuro Kwon also has an interesting observation, but it is unfit to print in Tweets of the Week. Language warning: Click here is you are curious. I laugh every time I read it.

Enjoy these crazy pushups from John Morrison/Mundo/Impact.

If I tried that, I would most likely end up with those machines falling down on top of me.

We must have a beast for the three B’s of Tweets of the Week, so we’ll close with Paige and pooch.

View this post on Instagram

❤

A post shared by Saraya Bevis (@realpaigewwe) on Nov 2, 2019 at 12:48pm PDT
And Taya with Prince Presley.

☀ “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey”@The_Prince_P pic.twitter.com/6jBTAgzWIx

— Wera Loca (@TheTayaValkyrie) November 2, 2019
Dogs of the world unite, dancing dogs, yeah, counting dogs, funky dogs, nasty dogs, atomic dog. Have a bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie Sunday.

Continue reading...

or Log in using

Latest Discussions