News Tweets of the Week: Finn Balor’s new tattoo, MJF has dance fever, more!

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
Instagram.com/FinnBalor
It’s time again for some Sunday silliness with the Tweets of the Week. It will feature goofy stuff with a focus on the three B’s: bods, beasts, and buffoonery.

Oh, some of these might not be from this week nor be tweets. Who cares. Enjoy it anyway.

We’ll start with a video from Finn Balor showcasing his new hand tattoo.

If you are wondering about the lady by his side, that would be Finn’s fiancee/maybe wife, Vero Rodriguez. Vero works for Fox Sports in Mexico and hosts WWE Saturday Night with Jimena Sanchez.

On the topic of tattoos, Batista may have a new chest piece. I can’t tell if it is real or for a movie role.

If that ink is for a barbarian movie, heck yeah! It has been far too long since we’ve been graced with an R-rated Conan-style film. Batista would fit into that cinematic world perfectly.

If I can’t have a badass barbarian flick, then I’d settle for a viking movie with Edge and Beth Phoenix.

Watch MJF bust a move to Rockwell’s, “Somebody’s Watching Me,” courtesy of Brandi Rhodes.

Holy ... CRYING @The_MJF pic.twitter.com/hUOizZodw3

— Brandi Rhodes (@TheBrandiRhodes) October 12, 2019
That video really makes me wonder what MJF is like in real life compared to his egotistic, curmudgeonly public persona.

Carmella may have lost the WWE 24/7 Championship, but that doesn’t mean she lost her desire for gold.

Is there a golden Batman villainess? If so, then Carmella would match well in that outfit with Zelina Vega as Poison Ivy.

Baron Corbin will turn face in my book if he continues to post photos like this.

I don’t particularly care about skulls or whiskey, but something about that layout makes me a fan.

This week’s blast from the past is Matilda the Bulldog lounging on a very luxurious sofa, as provided by Georgia Smith.

Found this cute picture of Matilda relaxing at our home in Calgary from way back. pic.twitter.com/RD65sDZM78

— Georgia Smith (@georgiasmith87) October 9, 2019
Davey Boy’s daughter also posted a different angle of Matilda and The Bulldog himself with the pooch. First off, that is one sweet looking couch. A button shirt with that same pattern has been added to my shopping list. Second, seeing photos of Davey and Matilda makes me want to watch British Bulldogs tag bouts right now.

Enjoy this clip of Ace Romero blasting some dude over the ropes and into the crowd.

Watched this so many times and it just gets funnier pic.twitter.com/um1JpFhXiL

— R.Dream (@WWERDream1) October 6, 2019
I don’t know what the proper reaction is to that clip, but mine is instant giggles.

We’ll close with some love life advice from Ikuro Kwon of the Contra Unit in MLW.

If you like having sex while listening to music, always choose a live album. That way you'll get applause every 3 or 4 minutes.

— Ikuro_Kwon (@ikuro_kwon) October 11, 2019
Sounds like a plan to try. I may pick Tom Jones or Elvis Presley for the high-pitched swoons. Which live record will you choose to roll into the week with pep in your step?

Continue reading...

or Log in using

Latest Discussions