News Tweets of the Week: Orton compliments Corbin, 49er flashing Cero Miedo, more!

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
WWE.com
It’s time again for some Sunday silliness with the Tweets of the Week. It will feature goofy stuff with a focus on the three B’s: bods, beasts, and buffoonery.

Oh, some of these might not be from this week nor be tweets. Who cares. Enjoy it anyway.

Fresh off winning the King of the Ring, Baron Corbin received shoot compliments from two respected wrestling veterans. Lance Storm started and Randy Orton tag teamed.

Hate to say it but he’s one of the few that gets the art https://t.co/P5Fpbw5ygm

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) September 17, 2019
Do you agree with their assessment of Corbin? Is it something you have noticed yourself from Corbin in the ring?

Lucha Underground pizza connoisseur Vinnie Massaro pointed out San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle flashing Pentagon’s Cero Miedo hand signal.

Apparently, Kittle flashed Cero Miedo last season during a game. The 49ers stunk, so it flew under the radar because nobody was watching. It has become his celebration after every first down. We’ll all have to tune in to a 49ers game now. It’s always cool whenever wrestling crosses over into the mainstream. It is even better in this case, because Kittle is a stud player. It wouldn’t have the same impact if he was a chump.

Enjoy Kalisto wearing a cat head as he dances and lip syncs to, “I Think We’re Alone Now,” by Tiffany.

I think Kalisto may have been inspired by Tiger Mask singing the Elvis song, “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” on television.

Satoru Sayama aka Tiger Mask sings “Falling in Love With you” pic.twitter.com/n1oPDPesFo

— GrappleClips (@GrappleClips) September 16, 2019
That footage blows my mind in an awesome way. It proves that everything is better in a luchador mask. I’m surprised that I haven’t ever seen a singing luchador show as a gimmick at a bar. They’d have my money every single night.

Drake Maverick has not lost focus on the 24/7 Championship.

There is also a tastefully nude version (here), which got a pop out of Bully Ray.

Batista explained the intricacies of executing the Bastista Bomb in tiny trunks.

Its only a Batista Bomb if you sit down awkwardly because your hamstring has been torn and your leg doesn’t straighten and also because you don’t want to drop and squish your goods. Trust me I learned this the hard way. You gotta put your stuff somewhere in those tiny trunks ‍♂ https://t.co/ZMQJVkxgQh

— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) September 9, 2019
On the animal tip, this photo of Ryu Maivia cracks me up. Ryu belongs to Sash Banks and Mikaze.

View this post on Instagram

@ryumaivia

A post shared by Mercedes Varnado (@sashabankswwe) on Sep 13, 2019 at 4:45am PDT
I eagerly await video of when Ryu meets Bayley’s dog pack.

Have a great day

A post shared by Bayley (@itsmebayley) on Aug 26, 2019 at 5:25am PDT
Caption contest for this photo of Rusev.

Maybe a book !?!?

A post shared by Miroslav Barnyashev (@rusevig) on Sep 18, 2019 at 2:03pm PDT
Move of the week.

Shooting Star Oops pic.twitter.com/roYpmt6WYn

— Ravishing Rick Rudesev (@JaimsVanDerBeek) August 23, 2019
We’ll close with a couple possibly NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK items.

Here is Cage getting frustrated after flubbing a promo at home.

Colt Cabana wanted to remind you that he once shaved Daivari’s butt shelf.

Just a reminder I shaved Daivari's asshole in the movie, Mansome pic.twitter.com/4S5gezeFsF

— Colt Cabana (@ColtCabana) September 16, 2019
Last on the list is an amusing message of heartbreak.

Yes, being cheated on sucks, but have you ever gotten booked for a show, only for them to tell you the show is cancelled.JUST to find out the show is still happening?

— THE Gym Nasty Boys (@GymNastyBoyz) September 11, 2019
That’s a wrap. Have a better week than the Gym Nasty Boys and be careful of shooting star presses.

Continue reading...

or Log in using