News Tweets of the Week: Sasha’s canine inspiration, Truth ghost riding, Charly in Italy, more!

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
Charly Caruso’s Instagram
It’s time again for some Sunday silliness with the Tweets of the Week. It will feature goofy stuff with a focus on the three B’s: bods, beasts, and buffoonery.

Oh, some of these might not be from this week nor be tweets. Who cares. Enjoy it anyway.

Sasha Banks has been making a statement since her return. Her refreshed mindset could be partially attributed to her furry pal, Ryu Maivia, who has brought joy to her life.

Apparently, Ryu understands the Zulu language. That dog is amazing.

In between surprise 24/7 title defenses, R-Truth has been horsing around as he ghost rides his car like an equine.

View this post on Instagram

Stop

A post shared by Ron Killings (@ronkillings1) on Sep 6, 2019 at 10:33am PDT
Shorts with cowboy boots will always be a winning ensemble.

Charly Caruso is enjoying her vacation in Italy.

That is a pretty backside shot. It makes me want to visit. Those structures in Cinque Terre are alluring.

AJ Styles has been raiding Natalya’s closet.

That jacket looks like a futuristic tuxedo top.

Bayley has something to say.

I AM MACHINE

— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) September 8, 2019
I wish there was video footage of Bayley tweeting that out. I’m very curious to observe her facial expression while doing so. I hope it is the beginning of a recycled Machines storyline from back in the mid-80’s. It featured masked stars such as Super Machine, Big Machine, Giant Machine, Hulk Machine, Piper Machine, Animal Machine, and Crusher Machine. Bayley Machine would be a nice addition.

Storytime with Oney Lorcan.

ONE TIME I ASKED KEN SHAMROCK TO WATCH MY MATCH AND HE SAID YES THEN DURING THE ENTIRE MATCH I KEPT LOOKING OVER AT HIM AND HE WAS LOOKING AT ME WITH HIS ARMS CROSSED THEN AFTER THE MATCH I ASKED HIM HOW I DID AND HE LOOKED DIRECTLY INTO MY EYES AND SAID HE DIDNT SEE MY MATCH

— ONEY LORCAN (@_StarDESTROYER) September 11, 2019
Dinner is served.

Daga and Tessa Blanchard have heat in their feet as they practice some swinging dance moves.

yo no se mañana @Daga_wrestler pic.twitter.com/2xNtkTWRxG

— Tessa Blanchard (@Tess_Blanchard) September 11, 2019
Over in Japan...

もう一回、大仁田さんと電流爆破に触れてみたかった!大仁田さんとは2000年、長州力戦の2週間前にシングルで戦ってもらったからこそ今の高木三四郎があるんです!あの時の刺激が欲しい!

しかしこの爆破は凄いな… A-TEAMさんより!

「爆破甲子園2019」DDT ProWrestling #爆破甲子園 pic.twitter.com/uljtPnjGqW

— 高木三四郎 SanshiroTakagi (@t346fire) September 9, 2019
I’d like to introduce you to a future world champion in whatever path this little girl decides to take. Check out this awesome grappling exchange.

Five stars. pic.twitter.com/Vzfcyn6bah

— GrouchOmega (@JaimsVanDerBeek) September 13, 2019
We’ll close with a clip from WWE’s Cat-titude Era. Good ole J.R. fills in on commentary.

BAH GAWD CAT, THINK OF YOUR FAMILY! THINK OF YOUR FANS! pic.twitter.com/GYn4oBrf3V

— 90s WWE (@90sWWE) September 11, 2019
Get up offa that thing and have a funky week.

Continue reading...

or Log in using