News Two More Shows Cut from The WWE Network

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 30, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. We noted earlier this week that WWE could possibly be making more cuts to the current product. The company has already decided to discontinue the usage of pyros at WWE events and they also cancelled Talking Smack & Renee Young’s Unfiltered show on the WWE Network.

In an update, Dave Meltzer confirmed on today’s installment of Wrestling Observer Radio that they have decided to cut Edge & Christian’s show. This is another show that is a victim of the recent budget cuts. The viewership wasn’t that all that great and WWE is cutting shows that people aren’t watching.

It’s also worth mentioning that the plans for R-Truth’s game show are no longer on the table. It was reported a while back that the company was planning on rolling it out soon but that is no longer the case.

The post Two More Shows Cut from The WWE Network appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

2. Wow, who's cereal did Renee Young piss in

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hard times in Connecticut I guess.

4. Well...first of all...I can't see Renee Young pissing
    in anyone's cereal...she doesn't strike me as that
    kind of woman...

Secondly...Renee got engaged to Dean Ambrose
    and as we know...attractive blonde women who
    get married while working for the WWE get punished.

I'm kidding of course...

I guess low ratings mean your show gets cut...makes
    sense really.

5. You would think that with all the thousands of ppl paying and showing up to watch every show, that they'd hv enough money or something.

6. Why the edge and Christian show that totally reeks of awesomeness