News UFC Rep Denies Reports of Brock Lesnar Reports

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Jeff Novitzky, the UFC Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance, is denying reports that current WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar has re-entered the USADA drug testing pool. Novitzky said there is “zero truth” to the reports and issued the following statement to MMAJunkie:

“[Lesnar] is not currently enrolled in the USADA testing pool, nor has there been any inquiry on his part to do so.”

MMAjunkie noted that their attempt to reach USADA for comment was unsuccessful. We will keep you updated if we hear anything new regarding Lesnar possibly returning to the UFC.

The post UFC Rep Denies Reports of Brock Lesnar Reports appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

2. You gotta love all this insider news, right?? lol This is exactly why I hate insider news to WWE, unless it's important breaking news (prefer it come from WWE anyways) then I really don't like be informed ahead of the scheduled programs and PPVs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. He seems like he would belong more to the UFC than he does in the WWE. Just saying my Opinion.

4. Don't base that solely on his physique and aggressive action alone, he used to be a bit smaller when he first came to WWE. Now he is definitely pumped up and still in great shape (even after dealing with diverticulitis and surgeries for it).

5. I remember when he first stepped into the ring.