Survivor Series Update: Drew Mcintyre vs Roman Reigns Survivor Series

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
These two just came out of rivalries that were a hell of a good.

Now they maybe heading against each other to see who is the dominant champ between the two.

Truly I say go for it!
What are your thoughts on this?
I think it’ll be a good match. I feel Roman has to win this one, but it needs to be very back and forth and crazy. Knowing these 2, it’ll be fun and very entertaining.

• Agree
Reactions: ThePhenom97

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
I think it’ll be a good match. I feel Roman has to win this one, but it needs to be very back and forth and crazy. Knowing these 2, it’ll be fun and very entertaining.
Most definitely! With all the potential he has built up over the past months being a heel badass, it will be a shame to derail that with a loss at Survivor Series.

Reactions: edge4ever

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
Find it hard to care about this match. Why bother even doing raw vs smackdown this year? I guess it's a ratings grab. Regardless, this match will do nothing for no one. Orton is obviously losing despite already suffering many defeats already. I suppose it would be a good win for Roman but not really an imperative win for him.

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
As much as I am not a Roman fan, I will be pulling for him in this match. I have been following Randy Orton since the beginning of his career and have never seen in him what so many others seem to see in him. I honestly feel he is an average wrestler who gets by because of his family's name and good looks. He is not, IMO, a great wrestler.

If WWE ever wanted me to get behind Roman, having him beat the shit out of Randy Orton would be a good way to do it.

• Cheers!
Reactions: ThePhenom97

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
As much as I am not a Roman fan, I will be pulling for him in this match. I have been following Randy Orton since the beginning of his career and have never seen in him what so many others seem to see in him. I honestly feel he is an average wrestler who gets by because of his family's name and good looks. He is not, IMO, a great wrestler.

If WWE ever wanted me to get behind Roman, having him beat the shit out of Randy Orton would be a good way to do it.
Well I don't think Randy is too average he has some flavor.

But Randy is no Rock, Eddie Guerrero, Bret Hart, etc.

Those men came from big name wrestling families and made a even bigger name for themselves.

They were the leaders of the pack or " Heads of the tables"

Reactions: Killer Orange Cat

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Well I don't think Randy is too average he has some flavor.

But Randy is no Rock, Eddie Guerrero, Bret Hart, etc.

Those men came from big name wrestling families and made a even bigger name for themselves.

They were the leaders of the pack or " Heads of the tables"

Without the Orton family name, Randy would never have appeared in WWE. I know that's an opinion, but I stand by it.

He has never done anything to prove to me that he is above average. His major move would never have done him any good if DDP didn't make it popular first during the Monday Night Wars. He is awful at selling and often has to be actually injured to sell well. The man has never impressed me once in his career.

And don't get me started on that stupid DDT with the opponent's legs on the rope. That is the dumbest move in history IMO

That's my thoughts on it and I know we can disagree. But I could easily name 100 wrestlers on the indie scene in the past 20 years who are better than him but never got credit because their last name wasn't Orton.

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
Without the Orton family name, Randy would never have appeared in WWE. I know that's an opinion, but I stand by it.

He has never done anything to prove to me that he is above average. His major move would never have done him any good if DDP didn't make it popular first during the Monday Night Wars. He is awful at selling and often has to be actually injured to sell well. The man has never impressed me once in his career.

And don't get me started on that stupid DDT with the opponent's legs on the rope. That is the dumbest move in history IMO

That's my thoughts on it and I know we can disagree. But I could easily name 100 wrestlers on the indie scene in the past 20 years who are better than him but never got credit because their last name wasn't Orton.
Well everyone is entitled to there opinions and I respect yours 100%.

In my opinion Randy Orton has changed over time.

But Randy wouldn't been nothing without Flair and Triple H. I feel without a Evolution there would have been no Randy Orton.

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
This should be No Holds Barred to make it better. These are intense animals, and they should just beat the hell outta each other

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Well my interest in the show just went up then. I had no interest at all in Orton vs Roman. Funny thing is, I am not really a fan of Drew either. But the match is now more interesting as a curiousity.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions