Survivor Series UPDATED: Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey cancelled

Discussion in 'PPV's & Specials' started by ThePhenom97, Nov 13, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
  1. #1 ThePhenom97, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    I hate to be the one to break this to you guys but Becky Lynch is possibly pulled from Survivor Series this Sunday.

After a Devastating punch from Nia Jax :emoji_unamused: she may have received a Concussion and Broken Nose

This isn't going to sit well with alot of fans many people anticipated this match and now we have a stinking injury not just to Lynch but the whole show

Even though I don't watch the women's division much, I didn't care who won I just wanted them to have a good match for the fans.

But now this maybe a huge problem in The Survivor Series card.

If she's pulled IDK how they can make it up.

Any responses?

• Informative Informative x 1

2. [​IMG]

Who the hell hits someone that hard!? Why even have her in a match if she is this much of a danger? Can't even control a punch.
    She needs to be pulled off the main roster and put into training again cause this is ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. So where is all the outrage over this? I mean, when Brie gave Liv a concussion and such people were ready to burn her at the stake.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Maybe they don't believe or maybe it's just me. But no one can't say they wasn't warned

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. She should be burned for that.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Hey...do guys remember there was this guy around here
    who commented repeatedly that Nia Jax was dangerous
    & shouldn't be working on the main roster?

Yeah...

That.Was.Me!!!

For Fuck Sake!

Possibly the biggest women's match of the year & the
    biggest (wrestling) match of both Becky & Ronda's
    careers has now been throw into jeopardy because
    and I repeat...AGAIN...

NIA JAX HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS DOING!!!

Her lack of skill & ring awareness combined with her
    sheer size makes her a danger to anyone she shares
    the ring with!

I'm fucking outraged!

I'm like fucking livid right now!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. You've got so many people on the web saying...

"Nia sucks", "She needs to be fired", etc.

Truly I am glad that the divas are stepping their game up lately. But that doesn't mean be the Female version of Mike Tyson

But just hope Becky can still have a chance of competing. Because people were itching for this match!

8. Accidents happen remember when AJ Styles was breaking every indie rookie's neck who didn't know how to take a Styles Clash? Samoa Joe ended Tyson Kidd's career

9. Taking a move is different, this was just a basic punch. There is no excuse here. It is such a basic thing you learn in wrestling and she managed to screw it up. It wasn't a matter of Becky not taking it right either, Nia flat out decked her in the face like they were having a bar fight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ok I think Nia maybe didn't know her own strength. I mean look at the size difference

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. For someone who calls herself the man gets knocked out by a punch from Nia. WOW

12. Oh just look at twitter, it's bad and #FireNiaJax has like 10k tweets if not more. Nia's feed/comments under every post of her is awful too.

13. Yeah, Grievous was always saying it like a madman, but I guess he told the truth finally.
    This guy gets it.
    Good!
    Good! Also, I don't get on the Twitter so I didn't know.

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you think about this may be the first time an Irish person lost a bar fight, lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Truly now that this has happened I WWE were to try to get me to BUY a TICKET to Survivor Series this is my reaction...

Expect empty seats Vince expect empty seats...

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. What is with your obsession with WWE and Spongebob Squarepants, now, lol?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Lol I was just watching it a lot recently. My bad

PS
    Now you have got me laughing at myself Extremely:emoji_joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. She is a professional though and bigger athletes all know they have more force behind their hits.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Welp this f**ked up. Nia should kiss her title shot and feud with Ronda goodbye.

She doesn't deserve anything except a suspension or a spot in the Unemployment line after this

No match for Becky:emoji_frowning2:. This is bullshit

• Like Like x 1