---

UP NEXT

vs Harlem Magikarps

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Sanic

The Architect
Hotshot
Somewhere between 8-9pm? Is your team ready?
Unfortunately pal, I am not ready as I've been fairly busy all day and it's taken me by surprise considering I thought that I'd be free.

It's most likely going to have to be tomorrow, as I haven't even made my team yet.

Solidus

cat /var/wwef/admin/
Chairman
Unfortunately pal, I am not ready as I've been fairly busy all day and it's taken me by surprise considering I thought that I'd be free.

It's most likely going to have to be tomorrow, as I haven't even made my team yet.
That's fine. I'm off work Monday as well.

Solidus

cat /var/wwef/admin/
Chairman

You got your team done? Tomorrow is the last day I can battle for the week.

Sanic

The Architect
Hotshot
You got your team done? Tomorrow is the last day I can battle for the week.
From what I can remember before continuing my movie marathon, I did start getting it all together. I'm gonna get some sleep and then I will be definitely good for whenever tomorrow/much later on today. (Currently 4:13 AM in the UK)

Sorry for the inconvenience, it's just been a fairly busy week with New Year's and Christmas stuff.

Solidus

cat /var/wwef/admin/
Chairman
From what I can remember before continuing my movie marathon, I did start getting it all together. I'm gonna get some sleep and then I will be definitely good for whenever tomorrow/much later on today. (Currently 4:13 AM in the UK)

Sorry for the inconvenience, it's just been a fairly busy week with New Year's and Christmas stuff.
:shuckle:

or Log in using

Latest Discussions