Season 1 Vermilion City Pikachus

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Contender
Yes, this Saturday is when week 2 starts.
I am actually going on a trip next weekend, so if its okay with everyone, can me and Nick have our battles a little earlier? I need to start preparing my backpack. Yes it is for a certain pokemon league(partly). If you guys dont know, I play pokemon cards, and I got invited to an unofficial league where I can win a couple hundred dollars. It is in India, and I also need to go for personal reasons. I guess I could do it when it was night for you guuys, but not su sure. Pls let me know, upcoming opponents!

Solidus

Administrator
Chairman
I am actually going on a trip next weekend, so if its okay with everyone, can me and Nick have our battles a little earlier? I need to start preparing my backpack. Yes it is for a certain pokemon league(partly). If you guys dont know, I play pokemon cards, and I got invited to an unofficial league where I can win a couple hundred dollars. It is in India, and I also need to go for personal reasons. I guess I could do it when it was night for you guuys, but not su sure. Pls let me know, upcoming opponents!
Yes I already told Nick it is okay. He's just not posting results until the week official starts.

or Log in using