News Vince McMahon refusing to release Dolph Ziggler

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
There has been news lately on Dolph Ziggler wanting to leave WWE but Vince is refusing to let him go.

Vince McMahon Is Reportedly Refusing To Release Dolph Ziggler From His WWE Contract

I find this very despicable. If you're not going to do anything with him then why keep him?

Must be because he doesn't want anymore of his talent going to AEW where they can get what they deserve...

How do you all feel on this situation

• Agree
Reactions: Grievous II

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
There has been news lately on Dolph Ziggler wanting to leave WWE but Vince is refusing to let him go.

Vince McMahon Is Reportedly Refusing To Release Dolph Ziggler From His WWE Contract

I find this very despicable. If you're not going to do anything with him then why keep him?

Must be because he doesn't want anymore of his talent going to AEW where they can get what they deserve...

How do you all feel on this situation
This sounds like bs, especially give the fact that Dolph has been all over the place about leaving, and then signed again like a dipshit. Dolph is super talented and I do feel he was a big wasted talent, but he was also a truly arrogant little spitfuck who had 0 humility.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Banned
If this is true then i have no sympathy. This exact situation has been rumored at least one other time, maybe more. And apparently Dolph has like a 1.5 million dollar contract sooooo boo fucking hoo

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Rising Star
Vince is such a POS. Treat Dolph like he’s a mikeknox or something and expect him not to want to live and save his career, sad.

or Log in using