News Vince Russo vs. Jim Cornette: End of the feud?

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by alexb, Jun 22, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
  1. For the younger wrestling fans, the names Vince Russo and/or Jim Cornette may not ring any bells so in that case, just do some research :emoji_slight_smile:)))

For those that are well aware of this ongoing feud spanning around 15 years, you've probably heard of the latest heated exchange between these two individuals, Cornette's challenge via his podcast and Russo's "apology" response. Well, apparently things went a step further and according to several sources, Russo filed an order of protection against Cornette yesterday.

My understanding is that PWinsider were the first to break the news so I feel its only appropriate I use their link:

VINCE RUSSO FILES ORDER OF PROTECTION AGAINST JIM CORNETTE, FULL DETAILS | PWInsider.com

2. Sounds like a publicity stunt

3. Vince files an EPO AFTER Corny admits defeat? [​IMG]

4. I, just like many fans, have followed their "feud" during the years but it became too much after Cornette was threatening Russo's family and wished death on them. That's not cool. Everybody who followed their "feud" knew that at first Russo ignored Cornette while on the other side Cornette made 500 shoot videos about Russo until he became what he wanted, an reaction, after so many years. Cornette is a sad man