Vintage Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
If Michael Cole was an announcer, he would probably be the best at that too. Theres no reason to get all worked up about this. But lets just look at the facts, Michael Cole has been with WWE for 20 years and you wont be able to find 1 person in the wrestlinf business who has a negative thing to say about him. Even that old sour puss Jim Ross puts Michael Cole over.
1 person in the wrestling business changes to one person in the business who worked in WWE. What a joke.

And here's why your entire argument fails pathetically. Michael Cole has NEVER been an announcer. And you think he would be the greatest at it with absolutely NO evidence that he would since HE HAS NEVER DONE IT.

You don't really have any standards at all and I have lost any small modicum of respect I have EVER had for you. The only thing you have proven to be good at is trolling and I am about at the end of my tether on that too.

• Applause
Reactions: Seto-san

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Banned
First, that wasn't what you said. It's convenient to change the criteria when you know you lost.
Ok then name anyone in the wrestling business besides Dave Meltzer because he is bias on anything in WWE. Because everyone who has worked with Michael Cole knows hes a professional and a great guy. Nothing but postive things.

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
Ok then name anyone in the wrestling business besides Dave Meltzer because he is bias on anything in WWE. Because everyone who has worked with Michael Cole knows hes a professional and a great guy. Nothing but postive things.
You didn't say "other than Dave Meltzer." Do you know the term 'moving the goalposts?' it's a logical fallacy and it's what you are doing. You are changing the criteria because you recognized your original statement was FALSE.

And just like my friend Gordan Ramsay would say, I am shutting this down. You are doing nothing more than trolling and creating dumbass arguments that you change every time you LOSE THE ARGUMENT. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

or Log in using