News Wale Appearing on Tonight’s SmackDown Live?

Wrestling News

Legend
Legend
Jul 24, 2013
As seen on Monday’s episode of RAW, rapper Wale was ringside for the show in Washington, DC. Corey Graves mentioned a meeting with Wale “in Richmond” today, which is where tonight’s SmackDown & 205 Live tapings will take place from. It will be interesting to see if WWE does anything with him on tonight’s show.

Wale appeared on the July 4th episode of SmackDown Live as the host for the rap battle between The New Day and The Usos. You can check out footage from that appearance below:

The post Wale Appearing on Tonight’s SmackDown Live? appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

AngleV2

The Artiste
Contender
Jul 16, 2017
Are they just doing another Rap battleish segment for New Day and Usos or what?

King Of Armageddon

It's Dark Out Here...
Legend
Jul 16, 2017
Are they just doing another Rap battleish segment for New Day and Usos or what?
It wouldn't make sense for them to do that but who knows? Maybe they'll have Wale share some ideas in the music department or something. Or maybe it's just an interview, Wale is a big fan of WWE.

Reactions: AngleV2

AngleV2

The Artiste
Contender
Jul 16, 2017
It wouldn't make sense for them to do that but who knows? Maybe they'll have Wale share some ideas in the music department or something. Or maybe it's just an interview, Wale is a big fan of WWE.
I see. Yeah honestly I watch for Styles & Mike/Maria Kanellis. After they finish I usually lose interest lol

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Legend
Mar 23, 2016
At first I didn't realize it was the rapper and was wondering how many Welshmen were in WWE

AngleV2

The Artiste
Contender
Jul 16, 2017
lol you like that whole Mike & Maria Kanellis promo/segment??
Honestly?...Eh. lol Ive just been a fan since his independent days. The gimmick is decent considering WWE could have really burried him right off the bat with something worse Im sure. Just can't believe they had him lose his first ppv match. I enjoy watching Sami wrestle but still. Dumb af lol

Reactions: King Of Armageddon

King Of Armageddon

It's Dark Out Here...
Legend
Jul 16, 2017
Honestly?...Eh. lol Ive just been a fan since his independent days. The gimmick is decent considering WWE could have really burried him right off the bat with something worse Im sure. Just can't believe they had him lose his first ppv match. I enjoy watching Sami wrestle but still. Dumb af lol
I never heard of either Mike or Maria until they appeared at MITB, I must have been in service during that time.

King Of Armageddon

It's Dark Out Here...
Legend
Jul 16, 2017
He knows a lot about wrestling and he's not awkward on the mic.
He's good to me.
Yeah but you know how WWE make some bad decisions. And he's already not a liked rapper by many so I just don't want it to be something too strange that they'll use him for. Maybe it'll be to celebrate for The New Day's victory as the first ever tag team champs from both Raw & SmackDown Live and their third title reign.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?