News Wale Appearing on Tonight’s SmackDown Live?

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 25, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. As seen on Monday’s episode of RAW, rapper Wale was ringside for the show in Washington, DC. Corey Graves mentioned a meeting with Wale “in Richmond” today, which is where tonight’s SmackDown & 205 Live tapings will take place from. It will be interesting to see if WWE does anything with him on tonight’s show.

Wale appeared on the July 4th episode of SmackDown Live as the host for the rap battle between The New Day and The Usos. You can check out footage from that appearance below:

The post Wale Appearing on Tonight’s SmackDown Live? appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

2. I really hope this don't turn out bad or awkward.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It shall be both. But I love the optimism.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Damn you, "GM" !!!! LMAO

• Like Like x 1
  5. I thought this said Whale....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good Grief *Charlie Brown voice* lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Are they just doing another Rap battleish segment for New Day and Usos or what?

8. It wouldn't make sense for them to do that but who knows? Maybe they'll have Wale share some ideas in the music department or something. Or maybe it's just an interview, Wale is a big fan of WWE.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I see. Yeah honestly I watch for Styles & Mike/Maria Kanellis. After they finish I usually lose interest lol

10. At first I didn't realize it was the rapper and was wondering how many Welshmen were in WWE

• Like Like x 1
  11. lol you like that whole Mike & Maria Kanellis promo/segment??

12. Honestly?...Eh. lol Ive just been a fan since his independent days. The gimmick is decent considering WWE could have really burried him right off the bat with something worse Im sure. Just can't believe they had him lose his first ppv match. I enjoy watching Sami wrestle but still. Dumb af lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. I never heard of either Mike or Maria until they appeared at MITB, I must have been in service during that time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for your service man. Yeah they were in TNA for a couple years then wrestled in Japan prior to that. I enjoyed those days more but fuggit atleast they're on tv lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. No problem. Oh ok I get it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. He knows a lot about wrestling and he's not awkward on the mic.
    He's good to me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #18 King Of Armageddon, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Yeah but you know how WWE make some bad decisions. And he's already not a liked rapper by many so I just don't want it to be something too strange that they'll use him for. Maybe it'll be to celebrate for The New Day's victory as the first ever tag team champs from both Raw & SmackDown Live and their third title reign.