Was this a House Show?

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by CM Punk, Jan 2, 2012.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)

1. Has not only pyro but also commentary? Don't remember seeing this on T.V ever.

2. It was a Wrestlemania (22) tour..

3. No idea, that was pretty awesome though.

4. LOL, stop trolling and if you know the answer, answer it. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

5. "This Entrance by WM22 tour in New Zealand"

That's what's in the description.

6. Yeah I know, but I still don't know if it was a live event or a house show.

7. "WM22 Tour"

All Wrestlemania tours are house shows?

8. Some, because when they tour the U.K they have house shows their too with a live event, right?

9. They have "Wrestlemania Rewind" in the UK, but that's a house show too.

The only time anything related to Wrestlemania is a live RAW episode is like months after when they have wrestlemania rematches for no reason lol.

10. I see, sorry this isn't related to my thread what so ever, but shouldn't I have a 50 posts award or did you stop giving them out?

11. House show. RAW's never been live in New Zealand.

12. All I could find is that there were no plans for this to be live or fully filmed.
    Source: http://www.nzpwi.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1610&Itemid=116

To be more sure you can ask people selling WM 22 stuff on eBay, they will know better.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted