News "We will take action" McMahons and Brock Lesnar MITB story angle

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Hotshot

We are having a little legal or corporate story angle with McMahons and Lesnar involving the MITB.

They probably realize that Lesnar not knowing about the MITB details was very idiotic. Due to him being cashed in on before

To me this seems like something keep the MITB contract relevant until he does cash in.

Knowing how much Brock Lesnar shows up there would have been people who forgot we had a Mr.MITB in Lesnar.

What are you guys' opinion on this story arc

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
...What?!

...Huh?

...You think... Him playing mind-games with champions as MITB holder by making them unsure when he is cashing in is anything new? Or lying about when you're going to cash in? It's not like Daniel Bryan said he was going to cash in at Wrestlemania 28 and instead did it at TLC where he won the title or attempted to cash in beforehand. The Boombox thing... YOU ARE SELLING FUCKING T-SHIRTS ABOUT IT AND YOU SAY IT WAS DISRESPECTFUL!? Huh?!

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
I dont understand what Brock Lesnar did to warrent action from the McMahon family? This would make more sense if they were taking action against him for enterting the MITB match up at the last second and going over. But thats not the case, and its because his behavior on Raw? Are they trying to put Brock over as a babyface or something now?

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
I dont understand what Brock Lesnar did to warrent action from the McMahon family? This would make more sense if they were taking action against him for enterting the MITB match up at the last second and going over. But thats not the case, and its because his behavior on Raw? Are they trying to put Brock over as a babyface or something now?
It doesn't make sense.

The fact they are doing this after Jon Moxley said "They aren't telling coherent stories" or are good at writing stuff... They do this.

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
"We will take action"
...by giving Le$nar an extended contract for even more money?

Whatever action they take it will probably be boring, repetitive &
poorly written. That's the company's "Modus Operandi" these days.

But hey...the new Godzilla film was fucking awesome...so there's
that.

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
The IIconics
*blink blink*

How am I supposed to make a well written post here, when that would require more thought than LOOK A BANANA!!

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Mid-Carder
Brock Lesnar needs to be the challenge someone needs to overcome. He's the promo guy now, the one who will draw numbers, put butts in seats - he's basically WWE's homing beacon for younger, newer faces, who can come in and take his vaunted spot away from him. We could say he's a new blood magnet that the company thinks will attract enough attention to prevent WWE from becoming a sinking ship.

If he puts the right guy over, Lesnar could fulfill that destiny, that is, if he doesn't get injured before he can give his grand, final performance.

Reactions: Brockamura

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
Brock Lesnar needs to be the challenge someone needs to overcome. He's the promo guy now, the one who will draw numbers, put butts in seats - he's basically WWE's homing beacon for younger, newer faces, who can come in and take his vaunted spot away from him. We could say he's a new blood magnet that the company thinks will attract enough attention to prevent WWE from becoming a sinking ship.

If he puts the right guy over, Lesnar could fulfill that destiny, that is, if he doesn't get injured before he can give his grand, final performance.
Hmm, someone needs to overcome him? I think I know a Bro who can do so. Sharing his legit MMA background, he unique look and gimmick makes you high while listening to his music.

or Log in using