Welcome to the mod family....

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Legend
For a while now, @Solidus and I have been looking to expand our group of moderators with one more name. And after a fair deal of thinking, searching and debating on what makes a good mod and who would fit the bill, we finally found the chosen one so to speak.

We'll keep it short, so without further ado, please welcome ShaRpY HaRdY ShaRpY HaRdY as our newest full on moderator of this site. Joining the historic rank of mods such as Seabs, Shadow and Senhor Perfect, as well as illustrious alumni like Xant, Lady Deathbane and more.

Congratulations Sharpy, and welcome aboard.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Legend
At this point, another mod has got to mean you all make up 20% of the active members on this site. Either way, Congrats Sharpy...I can't think of a better option for a chill mod.
It's a good way to make sure there's someone keeping an eye on things 24/7 though.. with this line-up there's always at least one of us on, or so I've noticed over time.. and thank you man I appreciate it!

Jonathan

Legend
Legend
"illustrious alumni like Xant, Lady Deathbane"

Really? Hahahahahaha fucking hell. Not sure what was more of a laughable decision, that or Brit getting admin. :booker2::russo:

• Agree
Reactions: Nobody

or Log in using

Latest Discussions