What A Traitor...

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
i mean i guess
You notice it more when you respect Roman for the bad ass wrestler that he is. Insecure young dude fans had their little feelings hurt when they thought he took Bryan's spot, and they've never got past their little emotional issue.

Hence the YEAH BOOOO when he walks to the ring, and Whole F'n Moe's little garbage post in this thread.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
You notice it more when you respect Roman for the bad ass wrestler that he is. Insecure young dude fans had their little feelings hurt when they thought he took Bryan's spot, and they've never got past their little emotional issue.

Hence the YEAH BOOOO when he walks to the ring, and Whole F'n Moe's little garbage post in this thread.
this just seems petty...

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Its Not Roman's Fault. Shouldnt it be Vince and H at fault for pushing soo many of them?
I.E: Roman...Ambrose.. Not sure who else is being pushed so much....

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Its Not Roman's Fault. Shouldnt it be Vince and H at fault for pushing soo many of them?
I.E: Roman...Ambrose.. Not sure who else is being pushed so much....
It is easier to blame the cookie than to blame to whole factory when they produce so many other sweets you enjoy.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
It is easier to blame the cookie than to blame to whole factory when they produce so many other sweets you enjoy.
Not when the bosses decide to cut costs to please the stockholders, so it isn't a "nut-free" factory, and you're allergic to nuts, so even the sweets which were once super delicious are now basically inedible.

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Not when the bosses decide to cut costs to please the stockholders, so it isn't a "nut-free" factory, and you're allergic to nuts, so even the sweets which were once super delicious are now basically inedible.
Touche.

But the point I was making is it is easier to hate on one wrestler than blame the entire company because you still watch it/enjoy it.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
Touche.

But the point I was making is it is easier to hate on one wrestler than blame the entire company because you still watch it/enjoy it.
I understood your point. I just like analogies. And hating on the WWE. And food. The chance to combine all 3 of those presented itself, and I wasn't about to pass it up.

Also, just because it's easier doesn't make it right, or even really make sense. It's not the one "sports entertainer" (shame on you for using that naughty "w" word) who is the problem, it's the company who presents him like that. Generally speaking, Roman is merely a scapegoat that people use who believe it's easier to blame one wrestler, but usually their problems are actually with the company itself anyway. If that makes sense

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
I understood your point. I just like analogies. And hating on the WWE. And food. The chance to combine all 3 of those presented itself, and I wasn't about to pass it up.

Also, just because it's easier doesn't make it right, or even really make sense. It's not the one "sports entertainer" (shame on you for using that naughty "w" word) who is the problem, it's the company who presents him like that. Generally speaking, Roman is merely a scapegoat that people use who believe it's easier to blame one wrestler, but usually their problems are actually with the company itself anyway. If that makes sense
It does and I agree.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
Also, since this thread is seemingly topicless at this point...I thought it would be worth mentioning that it gives me much amusement that there are more "Agree" ratings with the post which simply says "I agree" than there are for the original post which is being referred to.

• Cheers!
Reactions: Grievous 3D

or Log in using

Latest Discussions